rugerman

17 points or more?

No worries about not getting drawn for me. If that's what AZGFD does to people that talk bad about them they probably wouldn't have many people getting drawn. That's what people said last time I brought stuff like this up that I would never get drawn and I got a 23N tag archery tag so I'm not concerned.

After looking back on what I said it probably wasn't a good idea to say I knew someone was doing this. I don't know for 100% fact but still have many suspicions. I should have said it was very suspicious and weird that these things were happening and due to all of the things together I felt almost positive it was true. But it is POSSIBLE it could have been a streak of good luck. I'll give that to them. I erased any of the comments accusing anyone of anything I don't know is a fact. I'll make sure to not do it again or say something accusing people without proof. I just have the tendency to write what I feel and it sometimes causes problems.

• Like 2

After looking back on what I said it probably wasn't a good idea to say I knew someone was doing this. I don't know for 100% fact but still have many suspicions. I should have said it was very suspicious and weird that these things were happening and due to all of the things together I felt almost positive it was true. But it is POSSIBLE it could have been a streak of good luck. I'll give that to them. I erased any of the comments accusing anyone of anything I don't know is a fact. I'll make sure to not do it again or say something accusing people without proof. I just have the tendency to write what I feel and it sometimes causes problems.

getting smarter! :)

I removed the quote that you requested me to also.

• Like 2

:lol: :lol: :lol: LOL LOL LOL..... You are very talented young man! Backpeddeling and talking with your foot in your mouth ! You could grow up to be a politician! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

Haha I'm not done yet. . just don't want to cause problems with a friend. As for you Rifleman and Ernesto I couldn't care less. So be looking forward to more :) And why are you writing me private PM's Rifleman? Why not come out here and say it? Who is McClendon and why do you suppose I would be scared of him? If he is AZGFD he can shove it

• Like 2

You meant to say Mcbride huh? Tell Don to give me a call and let me know what I said that's not true. . I have a lot more stories to tell except this time the stories came right from his mouth so tell him he better think about it a little before coming to me.

You meant to say Mcbride huh? Tell Don to give me a call and let me know what I said that's not true. . I have a lot more stories to tell except this time the stories came right from his mouth so tell him he better think about it a little before coming to me.

I'm already working on the alleged poaching incident. Because the case is decades old, enforcement branch said it might take a couple days to locate the investigative report -- if it exists.

• Like 1

Are you still frustrated ? ? ? You need to channel that anger into something constructive you could go a long way in life !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't let old tough guys like you get to me Rifleman. . you're the least of my worries.

And ok let us know what you find out about him. It exists, just a matter of whether or not they are going to tell you it exists since they made a deal with him. Ask them about the sting operation when they tried getting another guy to poach a sheep and the AZGFD officer ended up shooting it and then tried getting the guy they took with them in trouble. See if they will tell you about that one too.

. Ask them about the sting operation when they tried getting another guy to poach a sheep and the AZGFD officer ended up shooting it and then tried getting the guy they took with them in trouble. See if they will tell you about that one too.

Did your daddy tell you about this one too? And when pray tell did this "sting operation" take place in Arizona????

Nope, your mom told me about that one. . actually Don is the one that told that one so ask him about it. I'm not quite sure what you were saying there at the end? Better get yourself an editor Outdoor "Writer". . just be careful what you start saying about my dad. Bring him into it and things probably won't go well. Bash on me all you want but bringing him into it will start a whole new ball game.

• Like 1