Unit 23N closed April 10th, all other units still open.

I still have not seen any bear sign down here in the Huachucas, 35A. I saw a nice buck still wearing both sides, and a little spike with both sides. The does coatsd are looking pretty ratty as the shed some winter hair. But no bear sign yet! Its gotta be soon.

23s is closed. I've gone out to 23s and 24a w an OTC tag in the pinal mountains just to familiarize myself with terrain, area and activity for Bs in the Ps to plan out my hunt for the summer/fall time. I did not see any Bear sign. As goes the story though, I saw everything other than what I was looking for, whitetail and Mule deer, snakes (garden, bull?), and tracks and droppings that belong to either a bobcat or mtn lion. I tried to attach pics but they are slightly to big so ill see if I can figure it out. The pics show me venturing into some pretty deep and remote caves and let me just say that I need to get in better shape. Any suggestions on how to make pics smaller?

Awesome write up and overall good job tracking that critter. The rest speaks volumes of ethics but you don't need me to say that, good job.