Sign in to follow this  
muskrat

San Tan Chapter - Mule Deer Foundation Banquet

Marshall, give me a call as soon as you can 480-688-1741

Thanks

Thanks again Mrs Coues - I'll see you soon!

Thanks bc - look forward to meeting you!

Folks - I think we really have some cool items to auction/raffle/give away - now we just need to get some butts into the seats. Anything to help spread the word, I'd appreciate!

I hope to see a bunch of people at this banquet

It is a good place to wear your CWT shirt to get in on the conservation contest .

Were you at TJ and Peg ???

• Like 2

Whittling away your excuses not to attend our banquet on June 15th! Early bird eligibility ends tonight at 9:00PM. Tickets purchased before then go into a drawing for a .243 Marlin X7 Package.

From now until June 1st at 9:00PM, we have a "Not quite as early" bird special. Each banquet ticket pkg purchased between now and then gets you an extra 60 bucks in raffle tickets. If you've already made your purchase, you'll get the bonus tickets as well.

• Like 2

I got another Donation for you this weekend. Also trying to drum up some more attendees!!

• Like 1

You're awesome! Thanks so much! I got your message - will give you a call on Friday

A great chance for some southeast valley folks to "Meet N Greet"!

Bought 2 tickets today. Can't wait to win some rifles:)

Adam

• Like 1

Thanks Adam!

OK folks. If you plan on coming to the Santan Chapter MDF banquet on June 15th, take note! Buy your tickets online by 9:00PM tonight and you get a bonus $60 worth of raffle tickets. No fee online purchase http://www.muledeer.org/node/2086

Just went online and bought a couple tickets for Peg and I . Looking forward to seeing some cwt members along with everyone else. See ya all there. :)

TJ

OK folks - if you missed the Phoenix Chapter banquet, and the Flagstaff banquet - next up is the SanTan Chapter Banquet on June 15th.

We've had a big push on tickets but still have some seats left!

Just went online and bought a couple tickets for Peg and I . Looking forward to seeing some cwt members along with everyone else. See ya all there. :)

TJ

Printed out our tickets was simple enough and I assume we will be issued our $60 bonus raffle tickets at the door. Thanks! :)

TJ