Sign in to follow this  
muskrat

San Tan Chapter - Mule Deer Foundation Banquet

There is no doubt you have worked extra hard at putting this banquet together Marshall. The wife and I are looking forward to meeting everyone and having a good time tomorrow.

TJ

• Like 1

Thanks TJ - it's been quite a learning curve. I have a good committee though and Art and Terry have been awesome tutors. I'm already making note of ways to improve for next year. I'll be glad to have this one under our belt!

I had a great time tonight guys. Great job, can't wait for the next one!

Adam

I had a great time tonight guys. Great job, can't wait for the next one!

Adam

Same here! Great Job!

Thanks for coming. Your support was very much appreciated!

Very well done Marshall, your model's were a great touch. It came off without a hitch and very well organized, JLG.

Thanks Marshall for putting on a great banquet. The wife and I had a really good time. The food was awesome and kudos to all those who helped to make this a fun night for all. You sure couldn't tell this was your first banquet. From the signing in to the last raffle it went as smooth as any I've been to. Great job to all and I look forward to the next one.

TJ

I agree, the food was fantastic and everything went very smoothly. Maybe next time I won't get out bid on everything. The Antelope tag is mine next year:)

Adam

I agree, the food was fantastic and everything went very smoothly. Maybe next time I won't get out bid on everything. The Antelope tag is mine next year:)

Adam

Adam, had I known you were there I would have introduced myself. Good luck on next years antelope tag.

TJ

Thanks everybody. The team worked really hard to make a good first impression and I am personally very appreciative for those who came out and those folks who couldn't make it but were there in spirit.

We're already applying lessons learned to make it an even better event next year. Might do it a bit earlier in the year as well.

Thanks Marshall the event was a lot of fun!

I know my small group has a great time.

• Like 1

We did have a good time John, looking forward to the Mead trip, JLG.