I really have no problem with background checks as long as they are not keeping the records after the purchase is complete.

• Like 1

I really have no problem with background checks as long as they are not keeping the records after the purchase is complete.
They would never keep records....... 🐂💩

This nothin but a step toward confiscation. They'll pass these "new" laws. Them some idiot will shoot a bunch of people and they'll say... The laws aren't strong enough and on and on and on. You cant legislate people into good behavior in a free society! Oh, wait that's what Hussain wants to get rid of... Freedom!

• Like 1

Why not, the president, senators, congressman, the media, jollywood all lie about it. Why would you expect anything less from the teachers union who support all listed above?

I agree with this point. Keeping the information and the use of the information in the future could be a concern.

Question for anyone here; It's been a while since I've purchased a new gun. Do they still have you fill-out the same yellow form that has been there for decades? I know it's not background check related, but it sure does have critical information (name, address, serial number of firearm, etc.). What is everyone's opinion of the 'yellow form'?

S.

I believe that is the federal firearms form every gun purchase requires, and yes they use that form to run the background check.

I/we, should expect alot more from teachers, liberal, or not. They are paid to teach, not indoctrinate. Americans that are smart enough to see through the lies of our leaders, is one thing. Lying to children, that are not old enough to understand, or make rational assements of what is being taught, is completely unnacceptable......but thats just my opinion.

I wonder where this school got that educational material from?

Exactly! Enough lies, teach kids the facts and laws, not opinions. Republican or democrat, i dont care, only the facts! And start teaching evolution already, how many more TONS of fossils are going to need to be dug up to end this silly "debate"?

I agree with this point. Keeping the information and the use of the information in the future could be a concern.

Question for anyone here; It's been a while since I've purchased a new gun. Do they still have you fill-out the same yellow form that has been there for decades? I know it's not background check related, but it sure does have critical information (name, address, serial number of firearm, etc.). What is everyone's opinion of the 'yellow form'?

S.

If you are buying from a licensed dealer you will be required to fill out a 4473. It stays with the dealer and he also records the sale infor, buyers name, serial # etc into a "Bound Book". The book and 4473 stay with the dealer until he is no longer a dealer at which time he turns it all into BATF. So pretend a firearm is used in a crime and recovered. Law Enforcement goes back to the manufacturer with the Ser#. They tell him which wholesaler they sent it to who in turn tells them what retailer/FFL Holder bought it and by him looking up his in log book and 4473 he gives them the name of the buyer. If the buyer sold it and didn't keep a record od who he sold it too (not currently required in AZ) the paper trail ends.

http://www.atf.gov/files/forms/download/atf-f-4473-1.pdf

S.

If you are buying from a licensed dealer you will be required to fill out a 4473 AND they do a background check. It stays with the dealer and he also records the sale infor, buyers name, serial # etc into a "Bound Book". The book and 4473 stay with the dealer until he is no longer a dealer at which time he turns it all into BATF. So pretend a firearm is used in a crime and recovered. Law Enforcement goes back to the manufacturer with the Ser#. They tell him which wholesaler they sent it to who in turn tells them what retailer/FFL Holder bought it and by him looking up in his log book and 4473 he gives them the name of the buyer. If the buyer sold it and didn't keep a record of who he sold it to (not currently required in AZ) the paper trail ends.

http://www.atf.gov/files/forms/download/atf-f-4473-1.pdf

Senators Flake and McCain both voted to end the filibuster on the Gun Control bill. Now Harry Reid says the AWB is back on.

Traitors.

Here is Flake's email

I have already flamed him.

Senator@flake.senate.gov

McCain and Flake are a joke! But I dont expect any different just because they have an R next to there name. Our country is in trouble, in so many ways, not because liberals but because too many so called conservatives have no spine!!

McCain and Flake are a joke! But I dont expect any different just because they have an R next to there name. Our country is in trouble, in so many ways, not because liberals but because too many so called conservatives have no spine!!

Yep!

I emailed Flakey, Flake at the beginning of the year. He replied back say how he wasn't going to support any gun control laws blah, blah, blah.... And here we are.

Yep!

I emailed Flakey, Flake at the beginning of the year. He replied back say how he wasn't going to support any gun control laws blah, blah, blah.... And here we are.

I got an email from him just yesterday saying the same thing.

Dang.....McShame is getting HAMMERED.

https://www.facebook.com/johnmccain?fref=ts