Sign in to follow this  
Shedhunteraz

This is gonna be fun (peta strikes again)

PETA announces plan to hunt hunters from the sky

39134b854992c07482254f9ad5468d_h366_w650

18 min ago

If your idea of fun is to toss back a six-pack and then head out to do some target shooting on wildlife, you might want to watch out. The folks over at People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) announced their plans to launch hunter- and fisher-tracking drones to fly overhead and capture any illegal debauchery on camera. The "Octocopters" won't carry weapons, but they just may scare the living daylights out of anyone doing things they shouldn't be — and they'll capture it on film. “Slob hunters may need to rethink the idea that they can get away with murder alone out there in the woods with no one watching,” said PETA's President, Ingrid Newkirk. [Source]

I can just envision one of these flying over my head when I am hot on the trail of huge bull or buck. These wack jobs unloaded 2 feet from my truck the first year I ever hunted in 6a. My bother and law and I decided to go check this ridge out and hiked in 800 yds or so to scout it out and located a good size muley. As a lean up to the tree to steady myself for a shot, some idiot unload a full extended magazine from a 9 or glock. So PETA fly away I would love to smoke one of your "DRONES" out of the sky.

Kevin this just means I'm going to practice aerial shots with my bow, I really don't feel like carrying a shotgun with me at all times

So it may be. Gonna be a blast regardless

anybody else flash on(elder flashback omg) the terrifying winged monkeys from wizard of oz? shivvvvvvvvered through countless nightmares as a kid. payback will be turning my ruger red label barrels red hot if they come for me these days.......peta......wicked witch......come closer boys my little dorothy here's got somethin fer ya....

lee

Insanity runs in the family-it practically gallups!

All you'll need is one of these! :D :D :D

• Like 1

anybody else flash on(elder flashback omg) the terrifying winged monkeys from wizard of oz? shivvvvvvvvered through countless nightmares as a kid. payback will be turning my ruger red label barrels red hot if they come for me these days.......peta......wicked witch......come closer boys my little dorothy here's got somethin fer ya....

lee

Insanity runs in the family-it practically gallups!

I still watch the Wizard of Oz every year, since I was a kid. Good stuff!

Should we have a contest to see who gets the first trophy of this new species of flying vermin? We could have three categories; #1 shotgun, #2 rifle, #3 archery. Anybody up for donating prizes?

• Like 2

Should we have a contest to see who gets the first trophy of this new species of flying vermin? We could have three catagories; #1 shotgun, #2 rifle, #3 archery. Anybody up for donating prizes?

Need knife throwing in there, too!

Should we have a contest to see who gets the first trophy of this new species of flying vermin? We could have three categories; #1 shotgun, #2 rifle, #3 archery. Anybody up for donating prizes?

Need knife throwing in there, too!

If we get a good response then OK! I am really looking forward to what weapon will be first to get a KILL.

I'm curious what the legality of it will be. There are already laws in place that make it illegal to harass hunters during a legal season. Does this count as stalking???