Sign in to follow this  
azcoues2012

San Carlos Stock Tanks

Tanks are really starting to pick up, some good bass being caught and cats are always in season :) happy hunting, try not to fish the tanks with no fish in them LOL

DAN

I have not been to Bonie tank in years maybe time for a trip up there. Green Mountain tank would also be good for some big cats.

I have not been to Bonie tank in years maybe time for a trip up there. Green Mountain tank would also be good for some big cats.

We used to catch some big cats out of Bonie tank back in the day.

Boni Tank has stayed pretty much the same over the years, can land some 10+lb and even 20+lb cats there if fishing is good, Green Mtn Tank has been dry for a few years now.

DAN

Also SC lake is lower than it was last year when the fish kill occured, water coming out the back is grey from all the mud, should be reduced to a pool by the dam within a few days I would guess, I snapped some photos but due to the power outage wasn't able to upload, the town of SC is in a state of emergency right now with no electricity since 7:45am (5/2) also no water as well, electric possibly returning tomorrow afternoon (5/3).

DAN

Thanks for the info Dan. I hope your power comes back soon. I have a huge freezer if you need to store anything.

Adam

That's huge to me! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Thanks for the update Dan. I heard about the power outage but did not realize it was that serious. Hope you guys get power and water backup.

I grew up fishing SCL and to see my most favorite lake look that bad is heart breaking. I hope in my liftime I will be fishing her again.

I did not know Green Mountain went dry good to hear that Bonie Tank is still going strong.