arizonaelkhunter

Bow Strings

I have a new RTS BowMadness Xs Mp PSE bow and have been told by several folks to replace the string and cable prior to my archery elk hunt this fall. I know most stock bow strings are not quality and have been looking at the Stone Mountain titanium string as a replacement.

anyone out there have any good or bad comments about this type of string or any better recommendations?

I have never tried there string but have tried lots of other strings and always end up back with Winners Choice. I'm sure every string company make a decent string but I just think WC is more consistent in there manufacturing of strings. Just my2 cents.

• Like 1

Vapor trail... Had one replaced last year, my peep hasn't moved or rotated since it was installed. Very happy with it.

• Like 1

I've used several different strings including Winner's Choice. Vaportrails are the best I have used with great customer service too.

winners choice, americas best, 60x on Archery Talk and parknsonsarchery.com all are great string makers. The 2 last ones are cheaper but make really great strings. 452X first choice and 8190 second for string material.

I've installed 10 or 12 strings from 60XCustomStrings. Brad does a good job and they cost less than Winners Choice, America's Best, or Vapor Trail.

I've bought 60X strings for multiple PSE's, a few Mathews, and a Hoyt or 2. All have tuned great in short order and I have not seen serving separation or any other problems with any of them.

I shoot Vapor Trail and love it. People are ultra nice over there, fast shipping and lots of color combos to choose from. And perform awesome