Sign in to follow this  
AxisWorks LLC

History Channels new show "Chasing Tail"

The show is so fake and total crap! The show does not in any way portray hunters in a good light!

At first I thought it was entertaining. But after watching a bit more I've gotten more and more irritated. They make hunters look like classless, tasteless idiots with no respect for the deer.

Such a stupid show. Fake, and portrays us so negatively. No wonder why a lot of society looks down on hunters.

I don't have cable, and typically dont watch tv, but was at my brother's in tucson this past weekend and got to see a few episodes sunday night. ...

The only saving grace that show has to offer are the spuratic facts that appear in text, going ino commercials.

Couldnt agree with you all more, that show is bad. An idiotic hunter is more damaging to our passions than an intellectual "anti".

At first I thought it was entertaining. But after watching a bit more I've gotten more and more irritated. They make hunters look like classless, tasteless idiots with no respect for the deer.

My thoughts exactly.

They discontinued the show "American Guns" because it had guns on it obviously, which I thought was very well done and entertaining. It was about a family run gun shop in Colorado.

After seeing the "Chasing Tail" show, I thought that they were just anti gun and not anti hunter. After seeing a couple of episodes, I think that they might be anti hunting also and just trying to make hunters look bad with this show.

• Like 1

I agree azbow. I saw about 5 min of show and about threw up. Discusting portrayal of us. Somthing is not right. Imagine the new york city crowd or LA crowd seeing this. They are in their own little world and will believe this crap.

They sit in treestands in the only tree in a suburb or they sit on the back porch of a house!!! then they don't treat the deer with respect and parade them around still with the hide on. Stupid show!!! How is this considered HISTORY??? That channel is getting watched less and less with the stupid reality shows on there.

Couldn't agree with everyone more, this show is complete garbage and totally staged.