Sign in to follow this  
BML

Any scuba divers on here?

Long story short I was in a bow fishing tournament last weekend at Roosevelt Lake. Had the troller at full speed headed towards a large tree when it shut off for some reason. In the mad scramble to pull the troller and keep my boat from crashing into the tree I set my bow on the raised deck and it went into the lake. I'm pretty sick over it. It's a brand new Mission Craze.

I'm going back as soon as I can to try to maybe snag it off the bottom with a big treble hook. I tried swimming but it's in 22.6 feet of water and I can't get down far enough. Figured I'd ask if anyone that dives is interested in helping me out.

Let me know what you think. I appreciate it.

Sorry to hear that man, one of my buddies dropped one of my bows in a few weeks ago, but luckily i was able to get it. Ran into a tree last night as well and got everything stuck and messed up.

Hope you get your bow back, id be pissed as well.

There are several dive shops around town. Maybe someone there could help you.

I'm certified but it's been 30 plus years since I went under water. Wish I could help ya but I might drown trying. lol

TJ

You might try "azbasszone.com" I'm pretty sure there are at least a couple of divers there. Good luck.

There are several dive shops around town. Maybe someone there could help you.

Agreed. Some of the Phoenix dive shops do their certification dives at Roosevelt. Just call around and ask.