CouesWhitetail

Coues Deer Celebration video!!

Hi Guys,

I created another short video that is a collection of some great photos from the website set to music. I tried to put in as many hunters and deer as I could, and I got about 150 photos packed into the 6 minute video. Big bucks, small bucks, archery hunters, muzzleloader, rifle, youth hunters...I tried to get everything in. It's hard because everytime I think I am done, I see more photos to put in. I still can't get everyone in, but it's a pretty good selection on bucks and hunters.

Watch the video and let me know if you like it. It's the second video listed in the video clip gallery.

Amanda

once again u have out done yourself. that is very cool and it really captures the thrill of the sport by just seeing the hunters smiles and the glow in thier eyes. very nice job.

Im pissed off about the video.

I got a darn Carp tag. :o

Another great video with some very nice bucks, And very proud hunters.

nice job amanda that was great!

Very nice Amanda, Thanks for all the work you did putting that together.

Guest Ernesto C

Amanda.................you are the BEST. I thank the Lord because He gave you life and because what we will do with out you and with out CWT.com? God bless you and thanks,excellent video again.

Ernesto C

Super job Amanda

Amazing there are soo many good pictures out there from the last year.

Gets the blood pumping for sure.

Glad you guys enjoy the video! It is amazing to see how many photos there are on CW.com and the diversity of people that visit the site and make this a great place by sending in such interesting photos! Some day I will probably make a "monsters of Coueswhitetail.com" with a collection of some of the largest or funkiest looking bucks on the site. I think that would be pretty amazing.

Keep taking those great photos and sending them in!!

Amanda

Nice work Amanda. Some great photos in there. Some killer bucks were taken. Hope this year brings the same results. Thanks for putting the time and effort into that.

CochranJ

Hi Guys,

I created another short video that is a collection of some great photos from the website set to music. I tried to put in as many hunters and deer as I could, and I got about 150 photos packed into the 6 minute video. Big bucks, small bucks, archery hunters, muzzleloader, rifle, youth hunters...I tried to get everything in. It's hard because everytime I think I am done, I see more photos to put in. I still can't get everyone in, but it's a pretty good selection on bucks and hunters.

Watch the video and let me know if you like it. It's the second video listed in the video clip gallery.

Amanda

Thanks for the great job and for your hard work, Amanda. Great pictures - now, back to counting down the days 'til October 27th!