Mexico Mule Deer Hunt
New Mexico Mule Deer Hunt
New Mexico Antelope Hunt
Alberta Bear Hunt
California Turkey Hunt
Mexico Get-Away Vacation
Golf Packages
Artwork and a bunch more

The Flagstaff chapter of the Mule Deer Foundation will host its 25th anniversary banquet and fundraiser Saturday, June 1, at Jake's on the Green at the Continental Country Club. The banquet will begin at 5 p.m. with dinner, followed by a fundraiser. There will also be a golf tournament earlier in the day for those that are interested. Tickets are $75 for a single and $125 for a couple. Let me know if you are interested in attending this exciting event...

Edited by lucky2hunt

As of right now we do not have online sales, I believe we might be working on that. I'm in Flagstaff and can meet you anywhere or you can go to Bull Basin Archery and buy them there. Tell 'em you saw it on CouesWhitetail :D

My contact info:

Ilene Hailey - 928-853-6227 or ihailey@aol.com

• Like 1

Ok, I'll probably pick them up at Bull Basin then. I need to get in there to get some string wax anyway. Thanks! See you there.

• Like 1

Thanks, it's going to be a great event!!!

We are less than a week away from an awesome banquet! Along with the 40+ firearms, hunts, vacation and golf packages, we will have a great Outfitters Tent Package, dutch oven package, Diamondback ticket/jersey package, an archery package, and way too many more things to list...

You can get tickets from me (Ilene Hailey), Bull Basin Archery here in Flagstaff, or we are now offering online sales for tickets and raffle tickets!

http://www.muledeer.org/node/2103

Don't miss out on this one!!! June 1 @ Jake's on the Green at 5:00 p.m.

Wish I could make it this year Ilene, best of luck!

Thanks Weston, we'll miss you! I know a couple of your buds will be there, we will 'tip one back' in your honor! :D

• Like 1

Do you have to be present for the raffle or can I buy tickets online and still have a chance to win?

Adam

There was a great turn out and a lot of money raised for Mule Deer tonight. I didn't win a gun but I didn't come home empty handed either. The food was great and we met some nice people. I think the venue may have been a little small for the number of people in attendance. Still a great time.

It was a great turnout. There were lots of prizes raffled off and great food. I believe I saw (TLH) Terry Herndon there also.

Thanks for coming out guys! Yes it was a fantastic turnout, we completely sold out and then some! We had a ton of raffles, guns, and trips... yes the venue was a bit small but didn't seem too bad. Our MC Jeff Blalock did a fantastic job of keeping things moving and my fellow committee members were amazing. .

Terry was certainly there as well as his wife and daughter, they worked their tails off and we really appreciate it! Don't have a final talley, but do know it was a record breaker!

Heck, Roger and I even came home with two new rifles and an absolutely beautiful custom made fishing pole.... I'm a happy girl!

A few pictures... We were so busy all day setting up and then working I didn't get many pics.

post-647-0-92357300-1370186466_thumb.jpg

Guns...

post-647-0-64145900-1370186518_thumb.jpg

And more guns!

post-647-0-32479600-1370186608_thumb.jpg

Raffle items

post-647-0-64345600-1370186665_thumb.jpg

Did I mention we gave away a lot of firearms! :P

post-647-0-38388300-1370186718_thumb.jpg