Pixman

2nd attempt update on coloring sheds

I started with 5 white sheds that just sat in a box in the garage. I have spent a little time coloring them and now I am working on fixing up my computer room so I can display the sheds that were once white but now have a little life to them! Any creative or simple ways to display them would be appreciated. The wife is on board as well, that is a big step because she isn't a huge fan of sheds in the house!

post-4217-0-78029600-1369237604_thumb.jpg

post-4217-0-71047900-1369237617_thumb.jpg

post-4217-0-15547700-1369237636_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice job man....what are you using to bring them back to life. I have several sets sitting in the garage that would look good if I did a little coloring to them

Nice job man....what are you using to bring them back to life. I have several sets sitting in the garage that would look good if I did a little coloring to them

Yeah those look nice. I have some that need some color too.

Wow, looks like you used just plain 'ol mud. Gonna have to give it a try. I know I have several sets laying around the garage myself.

Yeah those look nice. I have some that need some color too.

Here's a link to his earlier post on the subject. (And ccran is right, looks like he used mud.)

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/40359-2nd-attempt-at-coloring-sheds/

I think the sheds and the shed shelf look great! And the turkey feather is a nice touch. I'm sure it will make your wife happy to hear that your CWT.com friends approve of her decor! :)

Thanks for adding the link Jimmer! I am in the process of moving things around and figuring out what we like. I am also coloring a couple more sheds so if they turn out good I will have to figure out a place for them as well.

I made a coat/hat rack out of a few sheds....

051_zps8336fad5.jpg

028_zpse1e50a32.jpg

I also have a large antique copper bowl on my dining room table with some sheds, pine cones, and other stuff in it...

Some sheds on the mantle, on some wooden window valences, on an end table, etc....

I'm lucky, my wife likes them.

• Like 2

Cool room, lancetkenyon! It's awesome that your wife likes the look and the coat/hat rack is a great idea. Finally, welcome to CWT.com! Looking forward to more posts from you.

Thanks for the pics, it gives me a few ideas!