rossislider

Sendero Stock Trigger vs Timney vs Shilen

Just had my stock Sendero Trigger redone and it is SWEET!! I have yet to put an aftermarket trigger on any gun and have triggers that most say are too light for their liking...Hahaha. I am a punch rifle shooter so a light trigger is key to my shooting consistently. Best of luck!

Who does your trigger work and what does it cost?
I have a local guy do it... He is swamped busy(waiting list busy) and his pricing is very affordable.... I wanna say it was like $35 or $55 on the trigger but not sure.... We just turned my 300 sendero into a 300Wby Mag and blue printed the action, muzzle break, trigger, and I am dying to get the new scope on it!!!

Did you rechamber it to 300wby or rebarrel it?

• Like 1

Just had my stock Sendero Trigger redone and it is SWEET!! I have yet to put an aftermarket trigger on any gun and have triggers that most say are too light for their liking...Hahaha. I am a punch rifle shooter so a light trigger is key to my shooting consistently. Best of luck!

Who does your trigger work and what does it cost?
I have a local guy do it... He is swamped busy(waiting list busy) and his pricing is very affordable.... I wanna say it was like $35 or $55 on the trigger but not sure.... We just turned my 300 sendero into a 300Wby Mag and blue printed the action, muzzle break, trigger, and I am dying to get the new scope on it!!!
Re-chambered it.... the barrel is almost brand new...

Hey @rossislider I'm in the same boat right now! What did you end up going with and who is your gun smith? I'm gonna guess Phoenix Custom Rifles because you mentioned the badger thruster brake and shillen trigger....which is what they recommended to me. Thanks for any info!

Have timney on my sendero and a model 700 270. Love them.

• Like 1

I had the shillen put in my new custom because the gunsmith suggested it. I have been very happy with it so far.

Rossislider,

I run Timney triggers in all my rifles. I also installed the Timney in Huntjunkie's Sendero. It's an easy swap, just 2 dowel pins. Order the trigger that comes with the safety. If you want to bring it over I'd be glad to install it and set it up for you. Send me a PM if your interested.

Eric.