Sign in to follow this  
have2bhuntn

what ya think

Quite a strange one there, tough to score but I'll throw out 335 and see what kind of responses I get. :ph34r:

He seems kind of short (although it may be the angle of the photo) so I'll say 220-250

Great lowers, weak whaletails, that bull will score 330 gross though at least. Bass how many bulls have you killed and ground checked before? Your in for major "ground growth" and good suprises with that kind of guess....

Bret M.

Those thirds are freakin unreal. I'd say in the 320's. He does lack some length it seems. If his top end matched his lower, he'd be a 360 bull.

That bull is at least 330. Huge fronts, thirds like no other and the 4th on the right side is very nice and decent length on main beam. Just the angle makes it look not as long. I'm not saying he is a monster but he is a good bull. I think if you took that same bull and put him on the ground with some good still pics, everyone would guess in the 350's JMO>

Great lowers, weak whaletails, that bull will score 330 gross though at least. Bass how many bulls have you killed and ground checked before? Your in for major "ground growth" and good suprises with that kind of guess....

Bret M.

Have I killed? None. Have I followed up on once they are down, three. Guess low, and be happier later. ;) I'm still working on scoring on the hoof, and I guess I'm worse than I thought.. :ph34r:

id say what bret says, bout 330... is it me or does he look really skinny?

yeah i was thinking the same thing that boy is kinda skinny....drought had a little effect on him..

what unit is he in? doesnt look very green :ph34r:

its true a lot of opinions probably would change if we saw different angles of him...i like guessing the score people should post more :D

The bull is in 23s. The drought probably had some effect on this this bull, the area he is in never greened up

until three or four weeks ago. I wish there was a better picture of himlooking at the camera, it may make him look more impressive.

we have an early rifle bull hunt in 23 in 3 weeks. he would be a shooter.the hunter is 15 year old and is hoping for a 320"-350" bull.we did find 2 that should be close to the 360-380" mark.time will tell