Sign in to follow this  
deserthntr

WTB h4831sc

i am looking for some h4831sc, if you have any you are willing to sell just shoot me a pm and i can pick it up or meet you somewhere. thanks

I will keep an eye out. For the near future I check Yorkshire sportsmans and cabelas at least once a week.

I was up in Payson and just decided to check Rim Country guns and they had about 10 lbs of it. I bought 2 and left enough for the next guy.

None yesterday. H1000 has been at cabelas two weeks in a row. Picked up some Ramshot big game at sportsmans. My 22-250 will stay fed.

Haha, I JUST began looking today. The Internet looks completely out ;). I'll begin looking in my neck of the woods. There's a couple places around me that I have been told will ship components. If I find any ill let you know.

None yesterday. H1000 has been at cabelas two weeks in a row. Picked up some Ramshot big game at sportsmans. My 22-250 will stay fed.

Do they buy it up as soon as it hits the shelves or have they been able to keep in stock?

Well I didn't ask, but it looked like the H1000 just didn't move at cabelas. They have a lot of IMR this week.

Sportsmans has had a fair supply of a least something, seems like mostly the accurate powders. Sportsman is having a rise in prices though the ramshot was $25 a can. WLR primers were 54.95 for 1k.

All that said, its hit and miss I imagine for what stays on the shelf vs what flys off.

Just thought I'd let everyone know that cabelas in slc has a bunch of powder.... my mom was passing through there and got me my h4831sc and said they had a ton more and a bunch of different types. May want to call and have them ship some to the cabelas down here for instore pick up

Sportsman in Tucson had h4831 but not sc when I was there today