Sign in to follow this  
elkhutnaz

Doubletap ammo

I carry DT in my 10mm, shoots very well no complaints. I roll my own for everything except my defense rounds, and my department doesnt issue 10mm for off duty so 10mm DT is the only ammo I buy. I usually only carry my 10mm as a woods gun. I had to dispatch an injured cow with it once, worked well. Have shot about 150 rounds of the stuff without any malfunctions and it performed fine on the cow, have not shot anything else with it.

Double tap is the only ammo I have shot out of my 300 RUM sendero and it has been flawless. Great ammo.

I've been shooting it out of my 300 Win Mag and really liking it. I ordered 10 boxes 3 months ago and still hasn't showed up. I called them and they said they are back logged and can't get materials. Same problem as everyone I suppose.

Double tap is the only ammo I have shot out of my 300 RUM sendero and it has been flawless. Great ammo.

setting up same gun, what bullet are you shooting?

• Like 1

setting up same gun, what bullet are you shooting?

200gr nosler accubond

Good ammo!!!!! I prefer federal HST for pistol round. Really good stuff!!!!! As I've told others who think there ammo is superior......"lets stand 50 yards apart and shoot each other! Gosh darn guarantee we'd both die"!!! No ones taken my offer yet!! Haha most any defense load will kill.