Sign in to follow this  
AZwest16

Trophy Coues Deer Episode!

Voting has started for my brother Ryan "RAM" and myselfs coues deer episode featured on Outlanders Limited Draw! If anyone hasn't seen the show you can go to outlanderstv.com and go to episode 18 to see it. Also go to the same page to vote. Would appreciate everyone's support in helping us win the seasons best episode and $10,000 in prizes! Thank you guys and gals!

post-3168-0-74237600-1371791551_thumb.jpgpost-3168-0-88235000-1371791584_thumb.jpg

I'm voting for you guys, but I gotta point out they they misspelled coues on their website. A few times actually. Our little deer deserve respect!

Trust me I know. They put New Mexico on a few things as well! We tried our best to represent the the hunt we all love the most!

And you guys succeeded! You guys showed just how truly nasty coues country is, and what it takes to be successful.

• Like 3

And you guys succeeded! You guys showed just how truly nasty coues country is, and what it takes to be successful.

Thank you!

I really enjoyed the show! Have it saved on the DVR. Well done fellas!!! You have my vote for sure!

"NO BRAINER" Great episode, now new CWT deer hunters will have an idea of how challenging it is o go after these beautiful creatures. You have my vote. Keep up the good work...

Great video, you got my vote!