Sign in to follow this  
AZwest16

Trophy Coues Deer Episode!

Regan and I cant thank you all enough for the support!!!!!!! It's speaks volumes for CWT members and everyone who shares the passion to hunt these coues deer. Also just a reminder, you can vote daily and I can't confirm but I believe even multiple times a day. Again, thank you for the support! -Ryan

Voted. But couldn't get the show to load. i want to see it!

Thanks everyone for your votes. Spoke with the producer. He told me voting is open for 90 days and that our show is in the top three for voting so far! Anyone can vote multiple times in those 90 days. Thanks for your support!

Regan

Dont have television so cant watch but if anyone was able to watch on the internet let me know????

I voted anyway based on association.

Yes you can watch it on the Internet. Go to https://outlanderstv.com/ and look for Episode 18. While you are there you can vote. Voting will be open for about 90 days and you can vote as often as you like. Best of luck to you boys.

finally got a chance to sit down and watch the episodeI think you guys did an excellent job demonstrating what a typica coues deer hunt in Arizona looks like. and if that wasn't good enough you nailed a killer buck congratulations to both of you

Just a reminder, voting is still active till September! Please if you have a moment, send some votes our way. There's no limit to how many votes you cast and we could still use all the support we can get. Voting is on Outlanders website. thanks all......

-Ryan

Ryan, really enjoyed the video.....very demanding as you said......Thanks, Randy

FYI guys and gals, voting is till open till September. I have heard our episode an a couple others are battling for the win. PLEASE keep up the voting. Again there is no voting limit and all votes count. Episode 18 is us and again if you wish to support us thank you very much ahead of time!!!!!!! -Ryan