Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander

Sitting here at the airport . . .

Getting ready to board a plane to San Francisco for three days and all I can think is man, I should be setting cameras. Its our first trip without the kids and I was way more excited to go to Holbrook last weekend and shoot my bow than I am to eat chowder and browse the 'Embarcadero'. Oh well, next trip is to MT for a week, that will make up for it.

Here's a tip - When in SF, never bend over to pick something up off the floor. Squat.

Getting ready to board a plane to San Francisco for three days and all I can think is man, I should be setting cameras. Its our first trip without the kids and I was way more excited to go to Holbrook last weekend and shoot my bow than I am to eat chowder and browse the 'Embarcadero'. Oh well, next trip is to MT for a week, that will make up for it.

I had the same feeling a few years ago when my wife told me she booked a room in SF for a week at this very same time. WHAT!!!! I about sh!t. All I was thinking was about my trail cams not getting up. I have to admit I liked SF and had a great time. Even took a ride north and saw some tuley elk which made everything ok. Thank god it's only for 3 days so just relax and enjoy the time with your wife. Pictures please!

TJ

Any chance your there for a solar thing? My SO is there for a convention right now, complaining about the 60 degree weather!

Any chance your there for a solar thing? My SO is there for a convention right now, complaining about the 60 degree weather!

I am not, although I am in construction and do solar projects. Trying as hard as possible not to work at all this weekend though. Saw a wild (feral) Parrot today. That was my goal for the weekend, see a parrot, guess we can go home now . . .

The San Francisco airport IS the freakiest place I have ever been. Bald headed guys in Orange Robes are always good for a laugh.

You gotta love Fisherman's Wharf though. Good chow!

/>Holy crap.....a plane just crashed landed at the SF airport.

Amazing anyone survived! I love Boeing! Solid equipment! Simply the best!

The pilot of that Airplane does not have his rating certificate for that particular model of airplane.

I wonder who the rocket scientist is that allowed that to happen?