8OWHUNT247

When to mail in Leftover App??

So, this will be my first attempt at leftover's this year. When do you guys send in the app?? Saturday or Monday??

You would think Saturday would be fine but I am not sure if the mail gets there before 8 and I dang sure don't want it get there early... So I am looking for advice from some of you more seasoned leftover hunters.......

Thanks!

Depends on when they put out the leftover list. If it comes out today, then send it in Friday.

When I tried for a leftover elk tag, the awesome lady at the G&F office, she told me to send it in on the Friday for a Monday first come draw.

/>The list is out now..... Friday!!??? Really, it won't get there early??

From what I understand they're closed on sat so they won't receive it til mon mornin. Mail it on Sat and they won't get it until mon afternoon

/>The list is out now..... Friday!!??? Really, it won't get there early??

From what I understand they're closed on sat so they won't receive it til mon mornin. Mail it on Sat and they won't get it until mon afternoon

^Correct. They're closed on Saturday and they wont begin the draw until they receive Mondays mail is what I was told. So you can send it Friday or Saturday.

I'm mailing mine in at end of business today, it might not be waiting on their desk Monday morning but it will be there Monday afternoon and it won't be rejected.

I put mine in the mail box at the PO today at 0200. Guaranteed delivery Saturday, which is good since they wont deliver to them Saturday, it should be there early Monday.

What did everyone use for envelopes? The only G&F envelops I had were for the wrong address, so I hand wrote one to the Carefree address.

I put mine in the mail box at the PO today at 0200. Guaranteed delivery Saturday, which is good since they wont deliver to them Saturday, it should be there early Monday.

What did everyone use for envelopes? The only G&F envelops I had were for the wrong address, so I hand wrote one to the Carefree address.

I just got a plain envelope and wrote in the address that was given on the leftover tag list. 5000 carefree highway att: draw/first come.

Last year I filled out my app. and sent it in with the address on the envelope on Friday and got my first choice. I don't think it matters!

/>Last year I filled out my app. and sent it in with the address on the envelope on Friday and got my first choice. I don't think it matters!

Really? I had an extra envelope but it didn't have the attn: draw/first come so I went and paid for a blank envelope and just hand wrote one.

/> Last year I filled out my app. and sent it in with the address on the envelope on Friday and got my first choice. I don't think it matters!

Really? I had an extra envelope but it didn't have the attn: draw/first come so I went and paid for a blank envelope and just hand wrote one.

I think its better that way, the address that comes on their envelope is the PO Box, the leftover sheet says to mail it to the 5000 address.....