Sign in to follow this  
tomgobbler

camera senerio what would you do

This situation sucks. I've recently lost a couple, both of which were in lock boxes & more than a mile off the road, no where near a hiking trail. You just never know where or when somebody will come across & snag you cameras. Unfortunately, it's par for the course when working public land, especially areas that are close to water & easy to reach.

How can I refuse a drink from Tommy. He makes the best lemonade I have ever had even though sometimes it's darker yellow than normal and smells like sulfur it still taste good. To the guy that said my story was retarded it wasn't meant to be read by people that are up tight and think Larry the Cable guy is the only funny guy in the world. I was just trying to put old Tommy at ease because he gets real wound up about stuff like this and worries so much it will make him sick. If I am the only one who gets my humor then that's fine with me. Nobody ever said I was close to being normal. Tommy is one of my best friends and I like to make laugh. Besides he is like 4'3" and looks like an Umpa Lumpa little feller and has a heart of gold. He would give you that Childs Medium shirt off his back if you needed it. I know because I ran out of toilette paper once but thank god it only took a couple wipes. Now that is true friendship right there and I am retarded and can still recognize it.

• Like 6

. Besides he is like 4'3" and looks like an Umpa Lumpa little feller and has a heart of gold. He would give you that Childs Medium shirt off his back if you needed it. I know because I ran out of toilette paper once but thank god it only took a couple wipes.

Hilarious!

How can I refuse a drink from Tommy. He makes the best lemonade I have ever had even though sometimes it's darker yellow than normal and smells like sulfur it still taste good. To the guy that said my story was retarded it wasn't meant to be read by people that are up tight and think Larry the Cable guy is the only funny guy in the world. I was just trying to put old Tommy at ease because he gets real wound up about stuff like this and worries so much it will make him sick. If I am the only one who gets my humor then that's fine with me. Nobody ever said I was close to being normal. Tommy is one of my best friends and I like to make laugh. Besides he is like 4'3" and looks like an Umpa Lumpa little feller and has a heart of gold. He would give you that Childs Medium shirt off his back if you needed it. I know because I ran out of toilette paper once but thank god it only took a couple wipes. Now that is true friendship right there and I am retarded and can still recognize it.

Retards amake me laugh....LMAO..... :lol: :D :P