muledeerarea33?

223 wssm reloading

I am wanting to reload rounds for my 223 wssm I was wondering if anyone has loaded this round before and if so what they had good results with. I have the dies but dont really know what else I am going to need.

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Daniel

Start with the book, and work your way out from there. That round is relatively new so look around for a book with the most options in it.

Good luck,

I read that IMR4350 is goodstuff for the 223wssm. Some loads are posted at wssmzone.com Goodluck and let me know if you find a good one

Like coueshunter84 said start with a book. Buy the one for the brand or books for the brands of bullet you want to shoot. Most if not all will take you through it step by step.

I would start off by buying a 25-06 before ya do any of that reloadin stuff :lol: Just kiddin Hoss...... :P

I have been looking on the wssmzone and found some good stuff. I have my reloading supplies and my lyman book doesnt have the wssm. I guess my question was too broad. what I was wondering is if anyone has reloaded any and what they were using. thanks for your replies.

OH and terry the 223wssm kicks the butt of the 25-06 :)

I have and reload a 223 wssm right now i'm getting good groups w/ i think 41g of varget and a 55g v-max. They are almost all touching @ 100 untill my barrell gets too hot usually around 5 or 6 consecutive shots. From what i remember these loads aren't too hot compared to some of the others, not too sure im not around my books. I'm sure you could load hotter than that but for me, that load shoots really well. Ive never loaded any heavier bullets for anything bigger than yotes. The nosler and hornandy books have good info on the wssm's