kyle44k

WTB Swaros 15x56

I don't have a pair to sell but I feel your pain I had a pair stolen from me also, and it was the worst feeling in my life I about passed out I was so mad. Sorry for your loss. Hope you have some luck getting a good deal on a pair of 15s.

Keep an eye out on Craigslist and eBay, my buddy had a pair stolen and eventually found them on eBay, being sold out of Florida, and he bought them, matched the serial number to his records and got reimbursed by eBay.

Not Sure What You Are Looking To Spend But Cabelas Has Them On Sale In Their Bargain Cave For $1699 New.

I will be selling my 15X56 and 10X42ELs soon.

I have one guy who is wanting to look at the 15s before I post them. 2009 models with a Swaro tripod adapter and adapter post already on the binos.

ELs are 2011 models. Swaro vision HDs. Still has warranty card unfilled. $1875. I bought these brand new.. used on 2 hunts is all.

Not Sure What You Are Looking To Spend But Cabelas Has Them On Sale In Their Bargain Cave For $1699 New.

Cameraland has them same price and you will not have to pay tax and free shipping.

Cameraland has them same price and you will not have to pay tax and free shipping.

Best deal for new ones!