Sign in to follow this  
roninflag

Weather

Yup, cant seem to get tired of it though. I hope it keeps on raining an raining.

Yep i sat out in it for 4 hours today and didn't even see a deer. I think its keeping them bedded down pretty good. Glad its raining though.

yes. but after it stops they pop out in the open to feed which works great! I just wish I had time to get out...

I left TIA in the rain, flew all the way to beautiful sunny southern califo......... Hahaha almost said it without laughing!! Ugly, smoggy, hippie, stuck up lib Southern California is what I actually meant. And it rained the whole flight here. I hate this place. Had to vent.

• Like 1

I left TIA in the rain, flew all the way to beautiful sunny southern califo......... Hahaha almost said it without laughing!! Ugly, smoggy, hippie, stuck up lib Southern California is what I actually meant. And it rained the whole flight here. I hate this place. Had to vent.

Go have some fish tacos and a couple of cold ones. Just make sure they don't try to slip some granola on them. LOL

70% chance tomorrow thru sunday and more, elk are screamen in strawberry, its almost time i'm loosen sleep