Not a lawyer, just a guy who knows (not first-hand) what a pain in the rear a libel suit can be even if it doesn't make it to court.

roger that, just let the media know

That really sucks, clearly a lack of good upbringing. The norm seems to be steal and cheat and get all you can for free. Hunters were always the honest group. No wonder more gates are locked up. Went dove hunting and watched a guy looking to be mid 40s, had a young man looked to be 15 open a gate. The kid jumped into the truck and they drove off leaving the gate open laying on he ground.

I was too far away to get a plate, White Dodge Diesel 4 door short bed with big aftermarket wheels a tires. I'm sure the kid thinks that's how it's done.

Principal of the school that my 3 grandsons attend told me of a single parent that he talked with. This woman stated that she taught her child to lie, and steal, because that was the only way to get anywhere in life. Pretty pathetic! This is in a rural community with pretty good values. No wonder we are seeing people with no respect for anyone or anything. Then, to add to the mess, we have politicians, celebrities, athletes, coaches, and other leaders who lie, cheat, and break their word and its all justified or excused. If our homes don't produce children with honesty,integrity, and respect for others, then we don't have prayer in this country. We can talk about our illustrious presidents moral deficiencies another time. God help America!

Principal of the school that my 3 grandsons attend told me of a single parent that he talked with. This woman stated that she taught her child to lie, and steal, because that was the only way to get anywhere in life. Pretty pathetic! This is in a rural community with pretty good values. No wonder we are seeing people with no respect for anyone or anything. Then, to add to the mess, we have politicians, celebrities, athletes, coaches, and other leaders who lie, cheat, and break their word and its all justified or excused. If our homes don't produce children with honesty,integrity, and respect for others, then we don't have prayer in this country. We can talk about our illustrious presidents moral deficiencies another time. God help America!

Lying politicians? no way!!!!

Lying politicians? no way!!!!

How can you tell the're lying? Their lips are moving.