Sign in to follow this  
NOTAGS

Benelli and Remington Shotguns for sale!

I need to make some room in the gun safe!

I have a Benelli Montefeltro, 12 gauge , in very good shape. Comes with four choke tubes, IC, Mod, and Full and Coyote choke tube, handles 3" mags. $800 obo

Remington 1187, 12 gauge 3" mag, synthetic, with matt finish. 3 Choke tubes Also in very good shape. $525 obo

Both guns have had minimal rounds through them, 1187 has had less than 5 boxes, the Benelli probably close to the same. I hope the photo attaches, if not email me and I can send a photo and phone number.

post-10850-0-09366400-1377976971_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Where are you located?

Nevermind, I can see now that you are in Peoria. I couldn't see that when I was looking from my phone. If you were a little closer than I would take likely take that Remington off your hands but really wish the Benelli was the synthetic one. Good luck, they should sell quickly.

• Like 1

Sorry, but I dont need another bow, I just bought a new Mathews in Jan. making it number three. Thanks for looking.

Sorry for being late to get back to you...my internet has been a challenge. Syd34, t he Benelli is a 26" barrel, the Remington is 28". Hoghntr, I would have to guess the l.o.p is standard.

Guys i shoot montefeltro and 1100's regularly and they are amazing.. yes i know it is 1187! if i hadn't been on quite a shotgun shopping spree the benelli would be mine!

Familiar with 1100's crazy recoil reducer.

Benelli has a bit more kick but is smooooooooooth! the litte extra recoil is well worth the unbelievable lightweight and you can carry this sucker all day! Ok if it was a 20 i would be sending pm and not advertising for notags. :-)

• Like 1

Hoghntr, thanks for the sales pitch! The 1187 is sold pending payment, the Benelli is still available.