Sign in to follow this  
sjvcon

Recall McLame

How exactly would one go about this? After hearing his crybaby tirades in his "Town Halls" I think its obvious he does not represent his constituents and needs to be removed.

• Like 2

No. He was re-elected at the midterm elections, so he is DOING EXACTLY OPPOSITE OF WHAT ARIZONIANS WANT until 2016 ... that is too long. He's worn out his welcome.

You have to start a recall petition. The signature total must be 25% of the number of votes cast in the last election. The petition must be filed at the same the office that McCain filed for nomination.

He was at a town hall meeting here in Tucson yesterday to discuss Syria. A meeting that was lightly publicized. I heard the meeting was full of very angry people. I was tempted to attend, but I figure I would get thrown out by his goons for what I would have to say. It would fall on deaf ears anyway. McCain doesn't get it, and he doesn't care. He is deep in someone's pockets. Maybe he gets kickbacks from Raytheon for every cruise missle the military fires off.

There was a recall attempt/rumor going around heavy a few months ago. But it fizzled out.

I think we could get rid of him, if we could make a strong effort to do so. Some money behind it would really help.

Russia and China are both moving warships into the area. Our Senate/congress would have to be completely stupid (they are), to play chicken with 2 world powers. Obama needs to suck it up, and leave Syria alone. Let those ragheads do what they want with each other. The rebel army is full of Al Qaeda anyway. What better way to get rid of potential terrorists. These piss ant countries have been warring on each other for centuries. The USA needs to quit being the world's nanny.

• Like 1

Why do China and Russia back Iran and Syria? My guess I'd they are the money behind the puppet leaders of these cess pools.

From the Freedom Outpost........

A new website is calling for a grassroots effort to recall Arizona Senators Jeff Flake and John McCain. The recall petitions are based firmly on the grounds of the Senators' support of the Immigration Reform Amnesty Bill. The two "Gang of Eight" Senators have chosen to turn their backs on those who voted them into office and it is high time that Arizona gets their payback on the two RINO Senators.

The website, senatorflake.com, is very simple. They are not begging for donations and do not appear to be in the data harvesting business. This would appear to be an individual or group of citizens who have simply had enough and are looking to take action.

Arizona's Constitution, Article 8, Section 1 states:

Every public officer in the state of Arizona, holding an elective office, either by election or appointment, is subject to recall from such office by the qualified electors of the electoral district from which candidates are elected to such office. Such electoral district may include the whole state. Such number of said electors as shall equal twenty-five per centum of the number of votes cast at the last preceding general election for all of the candidates for the office held by such officer, may by petition, which shall be known as a recall petition, demand his recall.

The site originally started with a singular goal to recall Jeff Flake but due to popular demand they decided to add John McCain to their hit list. The site features this YouTube video which clearly shows the complete turnaround McCain has done on immigration reform. "Complete the danged fence." Those are John McCain's exact words.

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/06/arizona-voters-look-to-recall-sens-mccain-flake-following-amnesty-vote/#ixzz2eAR52HCc
Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/06/arizona-voters-look-to-recall-sens-mccain-flake-following-amnesty-vote/#lWtmsjbrWacK8T9G.99

I'll tell ya, I've backed McCain my entire adult life he's always been "better than the competition" I feel like an idiot, naive, ignorant voter! The past year or two I've been left wondering...WTF???? It's hard to admit. The ole man needs to step down, enjoy his Arizona ranch, and quit acting like he speaks for the citizens of AZ!!

Right there with you!

However still too many retired folks in AZ that always vote McCain no matter what.

• Like 1

My folks both retired this year, they both have been showing signs of strange behavior haha, strange from what I'm used to I guess? I haven't had the chance to talk politics yet (too busy hunting, planning hunts, and off shore fishing trips that I can't go on) but when we sit down again I'd love to see where they stand? I'm sure they feel as betrayed as I do.

I'll tell ya, I've backed McCain my entire adult life he's always been "better than the competition" I feel like an idiot, naive, ignorant voter! The past year or two I've been left wondering...WTF???? It's hard to admit. The ole man needs to step down, enjoy his Arizona ranch, and quit acting like he speaks for the citizens of AZ!!

Yep I voted for McCain (For President). I voted for Flake to keep Carmona out of the Senate. Guess that will teach me. My Mom used to work for Richard Carmona, and he used to be a stand up guy, not sure what he is like now, after his stint as Surgeon General. I just don't care for Democrats

I don't care for most democrats and most republicans these days. Politics is a rich mans game, they pick the side that feel they can make the most money at... AFTER they're done screwing us and they get a private sector job. Mr. Napaltano is a prime example. McCain is pry too old but it wouldn't surprise me if he got a high dollar job after leaving office.

• Like 1

I just found out yesterday that mccain has special intrest with raytheon. and as far as king obama goes, I think hes the third anti-chist.

Get good with the Lord folks cause this aint lookin good.

• Like 1