Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

**SIDE OF HWY DOVE HUNT TOMORROW AFTERNOON!

dude you sound like an anti hunter bagging on people for shooting near the road. no one is saying they want to run out and do it but if its legal let it go. pretty soon theyll be regs against it, be one more thing we cant do, then on to the next and so on. support hunter access and rights, dont try to help take them away.

• Like 2

My side by side Charles daly is a "gentleman's" gun, the hulls don't shoot out, I gotta pull them out by hand. They always go in my vest. I understand about taking it away a little at a time, that's why I bought enough property to be able to shoot birds legally from my back porch if need be. Again, I'd hate to have to deal with the rules in the Phoenix area.

Gun i just bought is same way and i love it using 1 arm right now so way easier and definitely cleaner. jealous about the property! im hopefully moving North in year or so never to return to this heat! but for now anticipating tomorrows dove hunt beside a bunch of coues whitetail members.. hey who is bringing our bail money???

dude you sound like an anti hunter bagging on people for shooting near the road. no one is saying they want to run out and do it but if its legal let it go. pretty soon theyll be regs against it, be one more thing we cant do, then on to the next and so on. support hunter access and rights, dont try to help take them away.

Dude I also DO NOT SUPPORT THE NRA due to some of the ridiculous guns we think we need to own as americans

The sense of entitlement we as americans have will cost us all we once knew. our rights are being handed away daily and if your cool with helping that process by taking advantage of loopholes or catch 22's then good for you may you lose your rights first! :) of course we know its those like myself that will get hit first since were very by the book and law abiding.. yep no baiting for me this year! all done gone im sure in part to pictures with mouths filled with corn we posted all over.. this is a never ending debate some will take advantage others wont.. i personally will turn in every single law breaker that gets near me! just got no use for them till they learn and yes why should they be able to do it if i can't?????

Dude I also DO NOT SUPPORT THE NRA due to some of the ridiculous guns we think we need to own as americans

The sense of entitlement we as americans have will cost us all we once knew. our rights are being handed away daily and if your cool with helping that process by taking advantage of loopholes or catch 22's then good for you may you lose your rights first! :) of course we know its those like myself that will get hit first since were very by the book and law abiding.. yep no baiting for me this year! all done gone im sure in part to pictures with mouths filled with corn we posted all over.. this is a never ending debate some will take advantage others wont.. i personally will turn in every single law breaker that gets near me! just got no use for them till they learn and yes why should they be able to do it if i can't?????

threads starting to make more sense.

• Like 2

Yes my crippled butt can't walk 12 miles into middle of nowhere cuz idiots keep getting my rights taken away from me! quit being idiots! be a bit more conservative! obey the laws and maybe even try not to push the envelope always! teach children to care for more than just themselves in the field! always during dove season.. sure wish i did not5 enjoy dove hunting so much. i encourage everyone to step it up a notch and start turning in those who are infringing on our hunting rights!

Starting to sound like a pitty party...... Poor, old me does EVERYTHING 100% ethical and legal and everyone else screws it up for me. Oh wait, you were baiting too, so I guess you "infringed" on your own rights by doing something that was perfectly legal. ????

• Like 1

Yes my crippled butt can't walk 12 miles into middle of nowhere cuz idiots keep getting my rights taken away from me! quit being idiots! be a bit more conservative! obey the laws and maybe even try not to push the envelope always! teach children to care for more than just themselves in the field! always during dove season.. sure wish i did not5 enjoy dove hunting so much. i encourage everyone to step it up a notch and start turning in those who are infringing on our hunting rights!

I don't normaly get involved in these fight's, but thought I would give my 2 cents. You say that you keep getting your rights taken away. You also said you are not a member of the NRA, because " I DO NOT SUPPORT THE NRA due to some of the ridiculous guns we think we need to own as americans " That's your right, but if we do not stand up for all rights we will slowly have all gun right's even the " RIDICULOUS " rights taken away! We need to stand together and insure that we keep all of our right's! Not just the one's that work best for us now. This is the same for hunting right's. I agree, the person you encountered was not being safe, and should absolutley be picking up after himself, but he has every right to hunt next to the road or hunt close to you. That's the good and bad about public land!

Adam

youre going to be the first person i turn in. its illegal to interfere with someones hunt. all i have read is it sounds like you were trying to interfere with thier legal hunt. on top of it all you post a pic of their rig and attempt to bash them for doing something perfectly legal. cant imagine what your other 1k+ posts on this sight have contributed.

please post where it is illegal to hunt next to a road... I need this info for an upcoming dove hunt- as I want to comply with the laws. I always thought that it was 1/4 mile from any knowingly occupied structure. Can't shoot from a vehicle, can't shoot across any maintained road. Am I missing something?

• Like 1

please post where it is illegal to hunt next to a road... I need this info for an upcoming dove hunt- as I want to comply with the laws. I always thought that it was 1/4 mile from any knowingly occupied structure. Can't shoot from a vehicle, can't shoot across any maintained road. Am I missing something?

It not knowingly occupied, just occupied structure without permission. You can't shoot from or across a maintained road or roadway. On most highways ADOT has the roadways marked and the markings are usually right along the fence on either side of highway.

• Like 1

/>It's the bill of RIGHTS not the bill of NEEDS. No one knows what I NEED.

L.O.L. I HEAR YA JUST SCAREY TO THINK OF SOME OF THE GUYS THAT THINK THEY NEED. :) happy hunting!

/>please post where it is illegal to hunt next to a road... I need this info for an upcoming dove hunt- as I want to comply with the laws. I always thought that it was 1/4 mile from any knowingly occupied structure. Can't shoot from a vehicle, can't shoot across any maintained road. Am I missing something?

Ya i was kinda thinking a vehicle im traveling in would probably be considered a structure. oh well.

/>

youre going to be the first person i turn in. its illegal to interfere with someones hunt. all i have read is it sounds like you were trying to interfere with thier legal hunt. on top of it all you post a pic of their rig and attempt to bash them for doing something perfectly legal. cant imagine what your other 1k+ posts on this sight have contributed.

Guess you haven't read to clearly all my points. that's ok i understand your defensive position. happy hunting.

/>

/>please post where it is illegal to hunt next to a road... I need this info for an upcoming dove hunt- as I want to comply with the laws. I always thought that it was 1/4 mile from any knowingly occupied structure. Can't shoot from a vehicle, can't shoot across any maintained road. Am I missing something?

Ya i was kinda thinking a vehicle im traveling in would probably be considered a structure. oh well.

Yeah pretty sure that thinking is not correct. Tents and RV's don't count either...