8OWHUNT247

Unit 23 Giant

too bad i know the boys who had this buck on trail cameras for 4 months an mossback followed them into there an took out from under them, nobody knows the story whatsoever on this buck.

Of course no one knows the story! I personally have yet to see one Mossback story posted.

I swear I have seen this picutre a different year. Maybe I am crazy.

Not saying that mossback did or didn't do anything but getting trail cam pics means nothing these days. Anybody can get trail cam pics of a big animal. Seeing it on the hoof and then harvesting it are the hard part.

I think for everyone involved it is important to understand that we hunt PUBLIC land here in AZ. If someone besides MBAZ found this beautiful animal, knowing that no one else knew about it (always a chance of that...there is tons of secluded areas in AZ) and chose to talk about after which MBAZ found out about it and the location that is the risk people take by opening their mouths. The old adage goes "Loose lips sink ships". It is true and this may be a perfect example.

Before this turns ugly, I am closing the thread to comments. There are almost always multiple people tracking big bucks/bulls by trail camera. Let's just appreciate the buck for the amazing animal it is and move on. If you have an issue with Mossback, take it up directly with them.

• Like 6