Sign in to follow this  
bild

FOR Sale;;;; Swarovski SLC 15x56mm binoculars

Also if you buy the binos on ebay and they are not an authorized Swaro dealer your warranty will be nothing. You might as well be throwing the money away. That what it states in the warranty area. If you buy second hand you will still need to get the original receipt IF THE WARRANTY card has not been filled out. If the guy has already sent it in then call to make sure it is registered and make a receipt of the sale from person to person. I did and this is what saved my butt.

/>Also if you buy the binos on ebay and they are not an authorized Swaro dealer your warranty will be nothing. You might as well be throwing the money away. That what it states in the warranty area. If you buy second hand you will still need to get the original receipt IF THE WARRANTY card has not been filled out. If the guy has already sent it in then call to make sure it is registered and make a receipt of the sale from person to person. I did and this is what saved my butt.

its not just used ones. Dealers go on there to sell brand new ones too..

/>If you can find some for 100.00 more than that please post where so the rest of us know.

http://www.cameralandny.com/optics/swarovski.pl?page=swarovski15x56slc

Site sponsor. Great customer service. Brand new $1699 with tripod adapter. No tax. Free shipping.

That being said.. The original posters deal is not too bad. $99 saved is $99 saved.

• Like 3

Can the guy just sell his stuff without gettin ripped on?? Price to high, to low, who cares!! Buy it or don't. Your not an editor of consumer report magazine. By pass the ad or chuckle to yourself. Don't think your doing a good deed by knocking on the guy. I'd repost if I was the original poster and start fresh. Wow people!!

• Like 1

/> Also if you buy the binos on ebay and they are not an authorized Swaro dealer your warranty will be nothing. You might as well be throwing the money away. That what it states in the warranty area. If you buy second hand you will still need to get the original receipt IF THE WARRANTY card has not been filled out. If the guy has already sent it in then call to make sure it is registered and make a receipt of the sale from person to person. I did and this is what saved my butt.

its not just used ones. Dealers go on there to sell brand new ones too..

I know this I was just saying to MAKE SURE they are an authorized dealer before buying NEW ONES!!!