Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

opening day archery bull

I love those dark antlers!!! I would love to know what he scored. Congrats!!!!!!!!

-Ryan

ya idk, he's a tough one to judge by just looking. when i get it back from bleaching the skull ill tape it. main beams are short, its weak in the front but has a 10" long kicker that adds to the width, big g4's and reasonably good mass measurements. i think 345-348

just got done processing the loins, i got some good eats coming. he was a young bull hopefully he tastes really good.

thanks for the compliments guys, i appreciate it.

• Like 1

Congrats Richard! Could these 2 be relatives? Look at the extra point coming off the 4th also on its right side..... Same unit too I believe

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

i sent that pic to my dad like an hour ago and he said thats my bulls dad lol. idk, was that bull white mountain or san carlos? if it was maverick camp WMAT i suppose its possible. my bull was young and in a year or two the potential would have been there to be a huge bull im sure of it.

edit: thats a public land bull? holy cow. i thought that dude hunts WMAT

Congrats Richard! Could these 2 be relatives? Look at the extra point coming off the 4th also on its right side..... Same unit too I believe[img=http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/public/style_images/club_3_4/attachicon.gif]image.jpg

i sent that pic to my dad like an hour ago and he said thats my bulls dad lol. idk, was that bull white mountain or san carlos? if it was maverick camp WMAT i suppose its possible. my bull was young and in a year or two the potential would have been there to be a huge bull im sure of it.

edit: thats a public land bull? holy cow. i thought that dude hunts WMAT

I'm pretty sure he was killed in the same unit. Also look at that little kicker coming off his left side 4th too. Looks just like yours!

That is a huge bull in my book any day! Congrats on a fantastic bull! What was his score? Unit?

pretty sure thats a rez bull. I thought the same thing when I read the post. I had to read it twice just to check. Amanda said its from the san carlos on the other thread.

that sounds about right.

Guest oneshot

Very Nice!!! Good on you for keeping it together and making a second shot, plus1 on " If he's still standing, I'm shooting"...

Congrats...

That is a beautiful bull. Great job!

That's a nice bull no question. Be pround. I can only hopre to have a chance at something like that in 2 weeks.

In unit 1 this weekend we saw 3 bulls (one in the back of a truck) with a kicker like that. Not sure of your unit, but it seems to be a prolific trait right now.