Hey guys, Amanda got my short video up in time to get us all excited about this next weekend, check it out, helps if you got sound on your computer.....lots of shots! Two of the hunts are with Howell Wildlife Outfitters as well. Thanks and best of luck to all of you this season! JIM>

here's the link: http://www.coueswhitetail.com/video_clips/...fan%20video.wmv

Awesome video Jim! Hopefully we can add a couple of 150+'s to it this weekend. Maybe on the last day we'll shoot a couple of 110's for the sake of video.

Awesome video Jim! Hopefully we can add a couple of 150+'s to it this weekend. Maybe on the last day we'll shoot a couple of 110's for the sake of video.

That's the Shortypants I know!!!! Now your talkin'! Confidence and Optimism.........so much of it....the law can't hold it back! :lol: :P JIM>

Great video, but its going to cost me a day of work. Now I have to take tomorrow off so I can get out early! :D

JDH

Superb Video- Nice job Jim! Very well done.

I have to wait till Dec 15th (*it's killin me) :D

Thank you for sharing !

Doug

AzP&Y

Hey Amanda, He left the part of that skit out where he hangs the buck up in a tree to skin it :lol: !

what is shot in the last kill scene?? but awesome video! cant wait for the hunt i guide this weekend as it is, you made it worse now! that aint right!

thats some good stuff. can we expect some more good footage within the next week.

creed

Thanks guys! Nothing gets me more pumped up for the Coues hunts than watching some of our old videos, I was hoping it would do the same for you all! That little skit at the end was a stuffed deer my EX-girlfriend had given me, I took it along on an Oct. hunt, never killed, so we set it up on the last day to work out the bad case of "trigger finger" I had developed! I even tagged it and as Shorty said, I packed it out and skinned it! She wasn't too happy to find out I butchered her deer........ I loved every minute of it! :D

I hope we get some more good footage, I have a few more hunts on tape I'm saving for a video that I'd like to put out one of these days, hopefully we can add a couple more to those with all the hunts coming up this season! Thanks, and again, best of luck to you all. JIM>