Guest wdenike

Snap,

Wow!!! Thank you for posting. I don't do face book. And am not real savy about all the available avenues on the internet except a couple of hunting sites. But in this day and age, this article should go viral as the electronic wizards call it. Thank you for posting something that couldn't be more true and honestly worded.

Take care, Willie

We used to call him "Uncle Ted and the Ten Fingers of DOOM". One of the best live performers I have ever seen, and I've seen a lot. Unfortunately, he'll never tone it down ... it's just not his style. He's ALL OUT, ALL THE TIME.

I can't believe the gall of that guy ... like "I'm Sorry" makes up for the lies and deceit that it took to get that abomination passed ...

I think it is official ... we are living in the Reign of the WORST PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY. There aren't any who are even close. Carter was so much better than this guy it is disgusting.

• Like 2

Could it be that the uneducated voter in this country is finally getting it??? Obama's approval rating hits a new low according to recent Poll ... and my guess is that his ratings have not hit bottom yet. I heard someone say the floor is at 32% ... I'm saying he's in the 20's by mid next year ...

• Like 1

Guest wdenike
Could it be that the uneducated voter in this country is finally getting it??? Obama's approval rating hits a new low according to recent Poll ... and my guess is that his ratings have not hit bottom yet. I heard someone say the floor is at 32% ... I'm saying he's in the 20's by mid next year ...

This is all very true. But 12 months is a long time in politics, and 2 years is an eternity. We all have an obligation to beat these outrages like a drum for two years!!! OBAMMA CARE, FAST AND FURIOUS, BENGAZZI, THE COMPLETE UNRAVALING OF IRAQU AFTER MANY AMERICANS LOST THEIR CHILDREN THERE, AND LEAST WE FORGET. FOUR AMERICANS ARE DEAD, WHAT DIFFERANCE DOES IT MAKE!!! BOUGHT TO US BY ANOTHER ONE THAT YOU CAN TELL SHE IS LYING IF HER LIPS ARE MOVING. HOPE WE ALL KEEP THIS STUFF FRESH IN OUR MINDS AT ELECTION TIME????

Take care, Willie

Snapshot, keep up the good posts!! I really enjoy reading them!! How true you are! Thanks!!

I think the low information voter is realizing what they thought would be a free hand out in healthcare, is not. When jobs and hours, start getting slashed under the employer mandate, then we will see millions of very unhappy people. That is one reason why Obama put a one year delay on the employer mandate.......MID TERM ELECTIONS. HE doesn't want too many angry Voters before then.

IF we can get a Republican in the Whitehouse in 2017, we can do some damage control, created by O-Bonehead. Specifically Obamacare.

Even as we speak, I am sure the Whitehouse is cooking up some scheme to appease the brainless.

Who? McLame? Flake? Christie? All retards. America needs to steer clear of politicians all together & get another business man or woman in the white house. Someone who's a captain of industry, not a feel-good-public-speaker / 'community organizer', whatever the heck that is. We need someone who can run a balance sheet, set realistic goals, motivate & hold accountable their underlings & make the painful decisions that might hurt special interest groups, but will benefit the country as a whole in the long run.

Reagan's cabinet had the highest percentage of business captains out of any of the last 10 presidents. Obama's the lowest. Need we draw further comparisons?

I want Rand Paul. I think he is the only one in DC that has actually read the Comstitution.

• Like 1

I can't believe the gall of that guy ... like "I'm Sorry" makes up for the lies and deceit that it took to get that abomination passed ...

I think it is official ... we are living in the Reign of the WORST PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY. There aren't any who are even close. Carter was so much better than this guy it is disgusting.

James Buchanan is considered by most scholars as being the worst President. Filmore, Pierce, Harding, Tyler, and Andrew Johnson were also pretty bad.