capoeirajosh

Could not believe my eyes

Man - that was a great story! Nice job writing it up. Congrats on the cat and thanks for taking the time to share it with us.

• Like 1

Good recipe! Lol

/>I ate lion for a week when bear hunting in Idaho and we just soaked it in italian dressing then grilled it for a bit. It was excellent and tastes like pork. Nice cat you got and I am jealous.

I tried this out last night. It was AWESOME!

/>What an experience! Did you get your deer?

I did not sadly. I shot a good looking buck, but could not find him. Looked for 2 days. Pretty bummed about that.

That is exactly how I want to harvest my first Lion. I know dogs work their butts off and have no disrespect for them I would just rather glass one up. I did see similar activity this weekend while scouting I seen 4 bucks take off running like something really scared them. We glassed for another hour with nothing to see but the bucks. CONGRATS !!!!

• Like 1

Thanks guys!

Wow! You are a lucky man. First you get to see a lion (which is more than me), watch it chase deer, and then you get to kill the lion all in the same day. That would be hard to top if you ask me. CONGRATS!

• Like 1

/>Wow! You are a lucky man. First you get to see a lion (which is more than me), watch it chase deer, and then you get to kill the lion all in the same day. That would be hard to top if you ask me. CONGRATS!

Haha, thanks! Yeah, I still don't believe it happened. :-)

a late congrats, you are quite lucky to see one and have it be close enough to shoot, I have seen 4 and have never been close enough.....they just always seem to be so far and moving away so fast......I will get one soon though. CONGRATS AGAIN!!!

• Like 1