SirRoyal

Hunting Monster Bulls in !0

Wow!! That is one heck of a bull!

Thank you everybody for the kind words !

Thanks! Andy , We were so close on the 390"+. if that outfitter had not messed us up it would of been him in that photo. I had that bull nailed down. Wish I knew someone on that muzzleloader hunt we'd kill that bull.

Congrats on the bull and thanks for stories. Keeping me and my boys inspired for our hunts. One son is drawn for cow in unit 10 and the other for bull in 8. You got us all excited. It sounds like your help made one happy family.

• Like 1

Congrats on the bull and thanks for stories. Keeping me and my boys inspired for our hunts. One son is drawn for cow in unit 10 and the other for bull in 8. You got us all excited. It sounds like your help made one happy family.

Let me know if you need some spots in 8 or 10

Congratulations on a great bull. Great time of year to be in the woods and your observations were pretty dang close to the same as mine. Regardless of conditions it is always a blast being in the elk woods.

That's Karma my friend, taking care of others and especially ones with kids it will come back to you. Good for you and your family, that is a nice bull you ended up with, a trophy in my book.

Alex