Sign in to follow this  
CouesRanger

3 deer and 2 bull elk tags this year.

If you are around, near or passing through Chino Valley, I would go to Perkinsville Meat.

If you are closer to Flagstaff, probably Casey's.

Miller's southwest processing. Been awhile since you been there huh pooper?

only been there to buy pigs never to have anything processed, you want to shed some light pooper?lol

Seldom Drawn

If you live in a house, with a freezer, and have $200 bucks to start, do it your self. Get a cheap grinder (hand held) some paper and plastic and Learn the ways. If you don't like the grind or cut of meat, cook another dish with it or re-grind/cut it. Next year you'll be good to go and self taught!

• Like 1

Millers is right by u and I know you've taken stuff there before. Did something happen or are u just looking for another place to take meat to while you're up north for elk? If so..... I believe I saw a millers truck at the forest lakes area while coming back through during the early elk hunt. Don't know if they'll have it up there during the later hunts but might want to call and ask them about being in that area during your hunts time frame?

I couldnt find the millers truck in springerville saturday but found the one in forest lakes but passed it and didnt want to turn around. I ended up taking mine to Von Hansons in Chandler.

• Like 1

I always use Millers, never had any issues with them. They do an excellent job. Find out which trailer is closest to where you'll be and take it there, then you pick it up in QC.