Sign in to follow this  
coueshunter

Any Yet???????

I am back from surgery and figure in about two weeks I will run down south to a sweet spot. I dont think anyone shed hunts these ridges so hopefully I have luck like Travis and Josh did. I expect it will be a hot one though.........................Allen....

Good to hear your doing good after the surgery. Good luck finding some sheds. When I went out the heat about finished me and my Lab.

Travis

Josh,

What are you looking for in sheds that you purchase? I have seen the pics posted here but hogs like those arent an every day occurance. Most of the stuff I have found over the years will run in the 60-100" range That being for both sides. And I dont think I have to many matched sheds. And how about lion kill skulls. I have a couple of those also. I'm just curious about how much sheds and the lion kill skulls would be worth? Ranging from fresh to couple of years on the ground kind of thing. Shane

fbdf194c.jpg

Three of us gathered these up last week in about 6 hours. It looked like no one had been in the area and gotten more than 4 feet from their quads in more than 3 years. Just one more reason why I don't mind folks with quads, they don't usually get off them :o It was a long hot nasty hike out but worth it in my opinion. I might go back next week and look for freshies and matches after I finish my shift at work and it still stays less than 110*

Bret M.

Nice finds Bret! Must have been a great day!

Do you want me to post that picture in the Shed hunting photogallery? If so, let me know. You can just send me an email with some more details if you want.

Shane, if Josh doesn't post a response to you soon, just give Josh a call. He has been on the road alot and may not have seen your post. His phone number is : 928-567-6933.

Amanda

Amanda,

I'm still debating on whether or not I could sell what I have. But I will give him a call one of these days. Just to see what he thinks they might be worth. Thanks Shane