cramerhunts

The Tuff Luck Buck

Thanks everybody for the kind comments. Jaycie got her stitches out on Monday, John fixed the trailer jack, I got new tires, and it looks like my insurance might cover the repairs to the toy hauler. I'm ready to get back in the woods!!!

• Like 1

Wow...great story. Sorry for all that bad luck....but for me it seems some of the best memories and hunting stories come from things that don't go as planned. Congrats to your daughter on a great buck!!

What an incredible story - on the one hand it's so awesome to see Jaycie so exited, and have so much support - and to bust her tail for a fantastic deer! Awesome job, Jaycie. But for you guys to just keep pushing through all the challenges of the hunt and do anything and everything it took to make memories that will last a lifetime, wow. My hat is off to you. Great job - great write-up, and glad to hear things are getting fixed back up.

Can't believe I missed this post! VERY awesome! (Those Spanish Daggars are tough sometimes! ;) )

Great story! Congrats and thanks for sharing with the site!

S.

:)

Very nice job letting her make decisions :)

Sounds like something out of a Griswald vacation...LOL Glad you could somewhat laugh it off and her scar will be one of those with a story.

This is a great story. Being the dad of a 6 year old daughter very much interested in the outdoors, this gets me fired up to say the least! Great pics and huge congrats to the hunter.