Sign in to follow this  
ADDICT

FLORIDA MOUNTAINS IBEX HUNT (VIDEO PART 2)

Great video!!!! Seems like you Hunted hard. Sometimes it just doesn't come together for you. But you are right you are now a better,more experienced hunter after those two ibex hunts. Just imagine the feeling if and when you get it done!!

Another fantastic video! I have really enjoyed the replay of your hunt. Enjoyed the one from january also. Great determination and fortitude! Makes me feel kinda puny!

Hahahah Never my intention man!

Jimmy, Im always there in the afternoons whenever you want to talk hunting buddy!

2fullcurls--

Kong is not the longest billy I saw. The cover billy (Houdini) on Part 1 is an older, heavier more broomed billy. Hes got to be 10+ years. If you notice the knobs on their horns--lumps every quarter length or so. They get higher and bigger every year. Kong was a mature billy with perfect genetics and symmetry No where near the mass or lumps as Houdini

KONG:

kong_5.jpg

HOUDINI:

Screen_Shot_2013-10-04_at_4_44_49_PM.png

Both are equally awesome in their own way and I'd die to lay my hands on either!!!

Man Addict, I have to say - I thoroughly enjoyed your first video and couldn't wait for the second. It was even better than expected, and the bar was set pretty high. Thanks so much for taking us along on a hunt we all dream about. The hunt was awesome, the way you edited the video was awesome. Huge kudos.

Thanks Coach! Theyve become a life obsession man. Its something I never saw coming! I will knock one down in the next 50 years...I hope!

"Part 2 is to me, the best Bezoar Ibex footage ever filmed. I would've never experienced any of it had I settled."

Right on Zac, totally agree on your above statement. Moderation is for cowards.

Thanks fellas.

Reganranch--I want one on the wall so bad I question not just slamming one but I know when it all comes together it'll be worth the wait!