Sign in to follow this  
gotcoues

Chris and Twister take dirt naps on opening day.......

Congrats on a well deserved and awesome buck. Ive heard through the grapevine that no one puts in more time than you guys and I think it's absolutely awesome to see it pay off big! Seems like there's always one or two bucks that everyone talks about each season after cruising this site and yours is definitely one of them. Amazing accomplishment!

Very nice, great write up and even greater bucks, congrats!

great job fella's, great payoff to a lot of hard work...

Nelson "Ya know how everyone puts crazy or silly names on animals?"

Me "Ya"

Nelson "I think I'm gonna go a different route and call this buck Chris"

Me "ha ha, ok Chris it is"

Now ya know........

• Like 2

Dang Justin, those are some fantastic looking bucks. Great write up too - really awesome that your son Dillon could get out there and share in such a cool hunt with you. Sounds like you guys really put the work in to remote and it paid off big time. Huge congrats.

• Like 1

Awesome Bucks. You REALLY earned them! Congrats to you guys and glad you got to share the experience with your son. A Good example for him!

What an incredible buck and even more incredible journey. I love these hunts where people put the work in to get it done. Congratulations on an AMAZING buck!

Great buck you got yourself! Thanks for sharing!

I love it when a plan comes together! (Yes I watched the A-Team last night!) LOL Congrats on an AMAZING buck!! That is AWESOME!

Fantastic!!!, Thanks and congrats!

Hard work has definitely paid off in a huge way. Absolutely fantastic job on the videos, photos, and write up. I could feel my pulse quicken as the story progressed. Congratulations on a truly awesome buck that is well deserved. Also congratulations to Nelson on a heck of a buck as well. Even better that Tracy and Dillon got to share in the excitement as well as the work. Good people and great bucks, ruff remote country, anticipation, excitement, fear and pain, ecstatic releif......all of the ingredients to a spectacular hunt.

• Like 1