Sign in to follow this  
couesdeerhntr

I phone photos

Yes it can be attached to the photo in a lot of cases

You can disable the GPS tagging by going into settings/locations and turning off the camera button.

Send them to your email or you can do it from your phone by clicking the full version button at the bottom and doing the same as you would a computer except it will pull up your photo album to attach.

Just found ou that every picture you take with phone is taged with gps location. Question is if u re post picture does it still tag it with gps location?

DO you have the free NSA App?

Send them to your email or you can do it from your phone by clicking the full version button at the bottom and doing the same as you would a computer except it will pull up your photo album to attach.

thanks, I didnt know I could switch to the full version. the computer at home wont let me access the site, haha I think my wife blocked it!!

Just found ou that every picture you take with phone is taged with gps location. Question is if u re post picture does it still tag it with gps location?

i just got back from scouting your secret spot bro, got the gps coords from your pic.

• Like 3

Just to add to how disable the function on IPhones: go to settings, then privacy, then to location services, then to camera and make sure it is off. of course big brother probably has a way to find it but us regular guys won't.