Sign in to follow this  
sneekfreak

800 Inches

I am in awe. 99 percent of us will never even see a bull close to that size. Very impressive great job.

You guys kicked butt,

But why did you have to take your pics standing so far behind your elk 800 inches should be enough to take a normal

pic. your pics look kind of silly except for the one of you guys just holding the racks .

What Did your bulls net?

Seldom Drawn

I like the pic with him sitting further back. Its not hard to see how big that bull is! Great Pic and congrats for two awesome bulls and all the hard work that was put in...well deserved!!!!

Wow... congrats to both of you..that's amazing. I heard something about droughted bull's in Az this year doesn't look to be the case in the unit you were hunting. Lol

Hats off to jed and his buddy for doing so well on this hunt. It's a really cool thing when spending that much time and money scouting and it all comes together. Not only did they find those big bulls but they ended up harvesting them also, which is quite an accomplishment. Awesome job guys!!!!

Congratulations on a couple of dream bulls! The trailer you put together is fantastic and really leaves the viewer wanting more! Great work all the way around.

dang!! Nice bulls! Great job.

Hey Jed, Mike P. told me about this just today! WOW, Congrats and well deserved, You have always been a stand-up guy and let history reveal You sold me my first Bow and I haven't looked back since. It took 14 years for my first Bull, and what a hunt. I am figuring this is your best, Wow, what a Bull...........Speechless. Great Job!