Sign in to follow this  
TREESTANDMAN

What units did you all put in for?

For me it was 1st choice unit 31 late whitetail.

2nd choice unit 22 late whitetail.

Elk, Archery 22 south bull 1st choice

antelope:unit 1 rifle

Sheep:27

Buffalo:Raymond ranch

turkey:22/23

Can't wait for the draw!!!!!

Whitetail - Unit 36B-late 1st choice; Unit 36B-middle 2nd choice

Elk - Archery bull 6A south 1st choice; Archery bull 6A west 2nd choice

Antelope - Does it really matter? ;) 3B general 1st choice; 18B general 2nd choice (like it makes any difference!)

What are we going to do if it ever gets as tough to draw a whitetail tag as it is to draw an antelope tag!

Deer 33 late then 27/28 late. Rifle bull elk in unit 1, rifle antelope in the 2 a/c units and sheep in the Eagletails. All hunts with very low odds of drawing and I probably won't draw anything and just point gather. Oh well that way I will get to spend alot of time bear hunting. ;)

Bret M.

I went 24A muzzle loader first choice and 24A White tail second for deer. Then archery bull in unit 9 then archery bull in 7 West for Elk. Antelope in 7 then unit 1. Sheep in 31 and 32 and then the Black river hunt area for Rocky mountain sheep. Buffalo I went House rock then Raymond ranch bull.

Any one ever put in/hunt Pheasants in unit 40B?

Matt

Treestandman

I put in for deer unit 32 late first choice, unit 32 oct. 2nd choice, For elk archery bull unit 8 first choice, unit 10 archery bull second choice, unit 18b rifle antelope first choice, unit 31 & 32 rifle antelope second choice , unit 31 & 32 bighorn sheep. Coues Addict

Edited by coues addict

Dec unit 27/28 1st, Nov unit 29 2nd, Nov unit 28 3rd, and way to many to mention in New Mexico, but Burro Mt hunt is the one I want.

Kevin

I put in for 27/28 whitetail, 3A/3C archery bull, 2C rifle antelope. Now Im just praying that I get drawn.

After the hopeful and optimistic 13b first choice(if one knows they won't get drawn, why put in, right?), I put in for 36c November second choice. I did not put in for any October hunts #3, 4 or 5 since I have a mule deer hunt in Utah at that time.

Doug/RedRabbit

I have 21 dec. 35a nov. 35a oct. for whitetail

I have 6a north archery, 17a etc. limited opportunity archery, for bull/any elk

Guest Ernesto C

This is what I was going to do .

36C late, first choice

27/28 late, 2d choice.

But I promise one of my brothers who's going to be hunting for the very first time that I will help him to bag his first deer so my plans changed and this is what we did:

17A first choice

36C Nov.hunt 2nd choice

36C Oct.hunt 3rd choice(which we get last year).

19B Antelope (9 bonus points)

27 Nov. Bull Elk.

6A turkey

And I still have faith on my Mexico Hunt :)

May the Lord bless you all my fellow members,every day every week in the name that is above all names.Amen.

Ernesto C.

Guest Ernesto C

Oh Sorry I forgot, the 45 A,B and C for Big horn Sheep. :) and Wyoming Antelope.

Blessings. :)

I put in for 3a/3c archery, 6a muzzleloader bull elk..13b and 33 late whitetail for deer, 9 and 10 antelope, and 31/32, 39 for sheep..My son put in for 32 juniors hunt, 33 oct. whitetail. early bull in 3a/3c, cow in 10, 10 and 7 for antelope, 22 and 12b for sheep...CB1