standman

Great Calling Winter So Far!!!

Been a great calling year so far. Here some of the fur I have put up so far. Still have quite a bit in the freezer to take care of.

Brian

post-102-0-31211200-1387563814_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Way to go ! You have definitely earned that fur........going out if freezing weather is crazy! Are you ecalling or mouth calls!

I was out in the desert a few days ago jumping tanks (most empty) and calling on the up wind side of the empty tanks but no love from the predators! I was using my J-13 javelina call and have had good success with it in the past!

Congratulations Brian. Very cool picture and it looks like you are as good calling as you are fishing. Thanks for sharing.

TJ

/>Way to go ! You have definitely earned that fur........going out if freezing weather is crazy! Are you ecalling or mouth calls!

I was out in the desert a few days ago jumping tanks (most empty) and calling on the up wind side of the empty tanks but no love from the predators! I was using my J-13 javelina call and have had good success with it in the past!

I'm e calling.

Brian

Brian- Nevada stretch the bobcats on wooden stretchers instead of what you are doing. You'll get more money doing so as its what the fur buyers are looking for. Here is an example. Front arms up, back legs flattened out and pinned together. Gives the look of a wider longer belly of spots. Grey looking for on the greys.

Example-

20131229_112856_zps5f9f9238.jpg