Sign in to follow this  
Heat

ATTENTION Glassers, Sheep Hunters, interested helpers!

ATTENTION SHEEP HUNTERS, GLASSERS, ETC! Tom (Lv2hnt) is having a tough time on his hunt in the Gilas. We've seen a number of good rams on this hunt, but we haven't been able to get to them to kill one. We need help finding a ram in a shootable position. Time is running out for Tom and his "help" has gone home for the most part. We need your help! If anyone ever wanted to get in on a sheep hunt, here is your chance! Contact me here by PM and I can put you in touch with Tom or let you know where to go.

I am positive Tom would be extremely delighted and grateful for any assistance he can get this last week or so.

God Bless,

Nick

Hi I am new to the forum,not sure if this is how it works? Have you had any luck finding help for lv2hnt on his sheep hunt I will send this to see if i did it right.

131 - Welcome to the site and congrats on an awesome first post. With my 1,000th post I would like to thank you for any help you can lend Tom. He is a friend and I would really, really,hate to see him eat this tag. This is an awesome site because of things like this. Hope you enjoy it for many years to come, just as I have!

I wish I could lend a hand but I'm broke and out of vacation days right now. I would love to be a part of a hunt like this.

I've been following his hunt on the hunt talk site, I hope his luck changes before time runs out.

Where is Flatlander on this post he said he might go up on thursday with 5 days to go,someone chime in I hope this man was able to harvest.

Yuma Archer you are the man, for helping this hunter and not even knowing him good Carma should come to you and your family.

If you ever draw an elk tag around Flagstaff and want any advice or help please pm me.

Seldom Drawn

Unfortunately Tom did not harvest a ram. I don't think he has really posted anything anywhere since the hunt.