Sign in to follow this  
ctafoya

Who is stuck at work today?

I wish. I work maintenance for a property management company, pays not great, and I only get time and a half for after hours calls. However I get company paid health insurance which kicks in next week. That is a plus. Otherwise I work like a dog.
who is your property managements Elevator company ???
which elevator company do you work with? I have them in some commercial projects I build from time to time
I'm a service tech for Kone,I have also worked for the small independents too..I've heard work is booming in Tucson they are always sending our repair crews down there lately

I worked 0600-1800 today. No biggie I'm used to it. Holidays are just another day that get you a little extra coin for your time.

I wish. I work maintenance for a property management company, pays not great, and I only get time and a half for after hours calls. However I get company paid health insurance which kicks in next week. That is a plus. Otherwise I work like a dog.
which elevator company do you work with? I have them in some commercial projects I build from time to time
I'm a service tech for Kone,I have also worked for the small independents too..I've heard work is booming in Tucson they are always sending our repair crews down there lately

Did you ever work at Fashion Square Mall in Scottsdale? I know Kone had the contractvfor a while with Westcor.

Did you ever work at Fashion Square Mall in Scottsdale? I know Kone had the contractvfor a while with Westcor.

I've taken overtime Calls there before,yes we used to have the contract there a couple of years back I think Schindler has it now, my area is on the west side of town which is awesome cause I can leave from my house and be to a lot of my jobs within 5-10 min... Somebodies got to do it ...Lol