Sign in to follow this  
rezmedic

Sportsmans Mesa Optics Counter SUCKS !!!!!

I've been looking at the 12x50's razors recently over the 15's. Have only read good reviews on the razors but I don't know anyone that owns them. Seems like they would be a good in between bino, not as big as swaro or viper 15's but bigger than 10's. The price seems reasonable for the reviews I've read, just wish I could get my hands on a pair and glass the hills for a day

i like how you bash on the sportsmans guys when its your money, they are trained to push Vortex because of many reasons. I find it sooooo funny that you are gonna take some elses word for it when its your $2700!!! like why dont you do your own research and get it yourself instead of crying on a website. i wouldnt rely on someone elses opinon when 2700 is on the line

Well, you must work there. So quick to defend these A$$holes. I expect Customer service, Sportsman's sucks a$$!!!!! I have done research.. I had better customer service and just all-around positive experience from the site sponsor Camera Land 3000 plus miles away in New York. I am boycotting sportsman's " its like the Walmart of hunting shops, they hire people who could give two shits about you. They just want your money. I would rather drive to Bass Pro!!! It's not about taking somebody else's word its about believing in what you're selling. i could get better attitude's and enthusiam out of a greeter at Walmart!!!!!

• Like 1

i like how you bash on the sportsmans guys when its your money, they are trained to push Vortex because of many reasons. I find it sooooo funny that you are gonna take some elses word for it when its your $2700!!! like why dont you do your own research and get it yourself instead of crying on a website. i wouldnt rely on someone elses opinon when 2700 is on the line

Well, you must work there. So quick to defend these A$$holes. I expect Customer service, Sportsman's sucks a$$!!!!! I have done research.. I had better customer service and just all-around positive experience from the site sponsor Camera Land 3000 plus miles away in New York. I am boycotting sportsman's " its like the Walmart of hunting shops, they hire people who could give two shits about you. They just want your money. I would rather drive to Bass Pro!!! It's not about taking somebody else's word its about believing in what you're selling. i could get better attitude's and enthusiam out of a greeter at Walmart!!!!!

are you done crying? sounds like you were on your period and still are.....and boycott sportsmans i could careless i dont work there i just know people that do, you just have a bad experience and then go bash someone on a website....wow thats mature.

Haha you obviously dont even know what good customer service is if you praise Bass Pro for having it. Ive walked around Bass pro for hours and never had one employee even try to greet me or help me out with what im looking for. When ive went to sportsmans they at least will greet you and help you try and find what you need. Ive had way better experiences at sportsmans than bass pro. Quite frankly, you should probably just stay shopping at walmart since youre so quick to go accuse them all for being such a$$holes.

• Like 1

Haha you obviously dont even know what good customer service is if you praise Bass Pro for having it. Ive walked around Bass pro for hours and never had one employee even try to greet me or help me out with what im looking for. When ive went to sportsmans they at least will greet you and help you try and find what you need. Ive had way better experiences at sportsmans than bass pro. Quite frankly, you should probably just stay shopping at walmart since youre so quick to go accuse them all for being such a$$holes.

If you could read i don't shop at Walmart I Said that sportsman's is like the Walmart of sports stores in my opinion!! i would rather shop online at this point cause i can get better advice from this forum than the employees of Sportsman's!!!! TOO many BAD experiences, to shop their any more!!!! Thats why I go out of my way to shop ANYWHERE but Sportsman's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to agree with many on here. Of the big outdoors stores I get the best service (BY FAR) at Sportsman's. I go to Bass Pro quite a bit as I work a couple of miles down the street, but with the exception of Stan in the archery department, Bass Pro's service is terrible. I know and recognize this, so my expectations are very low for service at Bass Pro. As such it doesn't bother me.

With the exception of a heavy set white haired gentleman at the gun counter at the Sportman's in Mesa (I've worked with this guy a few times and he has always been a complete tool), everyone there has been very friendly and eager to assist me. I usually do my own research on high dollar items well in advance of purchasing, and so really don't rely on the sales reps for knowledge, just service and friendliness.

• Like 1

Not a big deal but why would you insult someone on a public website? That guy lives here in the east valley and has many family members here in the east valley and some that visit this website. I know some people in his family and they are a great family.

Not sure if you are referring to me average joe, but if you are, I sincerely hope the guy does read this. Maybe he doesn't realize what a jerk he is to customers and needs it pointed out to him. He's probably a great father, husband, neighbor, etc. I really don't know??? All I know is that any time I have dealt with him he has been either rude, condescending, really couldn't be bothered to assist me, etc.

• Like 2

He wont read it, but his kids and grandkids might. I would be pissed if someone called out my Grandpa on a public website. If you have a complaint just call his manager. Again not cool to call a local guy out on a website. Take it up with him or his boss personally

• Like 1

I don't have a dog in this fight. I've never met the man and have only met rossislider once.

What he said wasn't slander or inappropriate. I do think that as a person working in customer service, it is kind of accepted that your face and name will be out there. If your customer service skills are lacking there is a good chance you can be called on it, any day any time, bad day or good

day. Now the true test of a person and their character is what they do and reflect on themselves about being called out,

But that's just my .02.

Happy Friday everyone, enjoy the weekend and let's hope results are out soon.

• Like 1