Sign in to follow this  
AZ RANGER

2014 Youth turkey mentor camp?

I am pretty sure the Az elk society along with the NWTF and AZGFD and other groups do a great one at the Colcorde camp ground out side of Payson on 260.

just go to Arizonaelksociety.org web site and click on youth programs to read more about it.

It's a tad bit early, dates haven't been set/publicized yet. I'm on the Valley Long Beards Chapter planning committee. When it gets definitive, I will make a post about the turkey youth camps schedules and locations.

Lots of great people/groups helping the kids on the turkey hunts!! There is also a camp up in 27 & 1 hosted by Youth Outdoors Unlimited for the junior hunt.

Watch the AZ G&F website for information too!

S.

:)

Just an fyi, all camps are listed in the right hand sidebar of the forum if you are looking at the main board index (not the view new content page or other subpages).

If you are on the main home page for the forum, scroll down and look on righthand side for the White box that say Outdoor Skills Events calendar. It lists all the camps that are available. You can scroll within that white calendar box to see events further in the future.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/

Thanks everyone. I was talking with a buddy yesterday and he heard that there might be a camp near big lake this year. I thought maybe the info was out but I couldn't find anything.

Thanks again.

Amanda is correct. I'm usually mentoring at the Happy Jack Camp and that will be 17-20 April. The downside of the youth season this year is that is Easter weekend. If you want to PM me and stay in touch, I can get you the information for registration for the Happy Jack Camp as soon as I get it. Even with it being Easter weekend, I should be there for most of it. Its definitely a great experience.