Guest wdenike

COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTROL GREED AND ROBBERY!!!!!!!

The first person I call is Springfield Armory.

You tell us to stop putting in if we dont like the price.......well if you don't like to hear complaining about the rising prices why do you keep reading this thread?

• Like 2

Well put desert bull. I thought this was a discussion about tag prices though, if it's not then what is it about. Some on here also agree that tag prices are just fine. Be honest with yourself , is it cause i disagree with your opinion and i'm not jumping up and down about the prices being to high, or is this a post about gila monsters or something else. I'm confused now what is this post about then, please explain so i can stop reading it.

I'm not happy about the price increases here. But take a look around and start pricing things and compare those items to what they cost 5 years ago. I know I put 35" toyo's on my truck about 5 years back, cost me just under $1000. Went to put them on my new truck, $1500! Milk went from $2 a gallon to $4. The fleet company we lease trucks for increased their prices by over 20% in the last 2 years. This trend isn't going to reverse itself, get used to it guys. Prices go up on everything for everyone. If you guys think the G&F's can operate on the exact same budget year after year, you must live in a bubble. I'd be willing to bet you can find their financial records online with a little digging.

• Like 3

I'm not happy about the price increases here. But take a look around and start pricing things and compare those items to what they cost 5 years ago. I know I put 35" toyo's on my truck about 5 years back, cost me just under $1000. Went to put them on my new truck, $1500! Milk went from $2 a gallon to $4. The fleet company we lease trucks for increased their prices by over 20% in the last 2 years. This trend isn't going to reverse itself, get used to it guys. Prices go up on everything for everyone. If you guys think the G&F's can operate on the exact same budget year after year, you must live in a bubble. I'd be willing to bet you can find their financial records online with a little digging.

Now here's a guy that gets it for sure. Price increases are going to happen no matter what over time. Chalking up normal price increases for anything that matter, don't always have to involve a giant government take over or conspiracy. What about increased wages as time goes by, and adjustments for cost of living in several people's salaries. This i s simply part of life. That's pretty much all i was sayin. Spot on hornhunter24/.

• Like 1

/>I don't totally trust the government, or hardly anybody for that matter these days, but i also am not one of the government is out to get me types either. If they wanted to get me then they would have showed up at my doorstep long ago. There's a fine line in my opinion between questioning things the government does and just being a paranoid skitso about everything. What's ironic about the paranoid camp of people is when someone breaks into their house at night the first people they call is the government run institution called 911, and ask for the government cops to come save their butt. Very ironic. Everything has it's goods and it's bads. Back to the subject though, people who are super pissed about tag price increases should show their utter discontent by not putting in, it's actually very simple. If i don't like eating at jack in the box, then i don't go in an order a hamburger there. Some would rather go in and buy the hamburger even though they don't like jack in the box, but instead not eat it, and stand there and complain about the hamburger price. Just don't go in the restaurant, just like don't put in and support something you have so much detest for. Just sayin
Completely stupid comparison. If I don't like jack in the box I go to mcdonalds, burger king, sonic, taco bell, Carl's jr., kfc, dairy queen, wendys, panda express, subway etc. . .

If I don't like the prices of azgfd and still want to hunt elk in my state I go to. . Wait there isn't anyone else to go to. So therefore it's I pay whatever price these idiots come up with or I don't hunt. If I don't like jack in the box I have about a hundred other choices for a better bargain. Azgfd knows they have the power to charge whatever they want and we will pay it if we want to hunt. That's what the argument is here.

• Like 2

/>

/>I don't totally trust the government, or hardly anybody for that matter these days, but i also am not one of the government is out to get me types either. If they wanted to get me then they would have showed up at my doorstep long ago. There's a fine line in my opinion between questioning things the government does and just being a paranoid skitso about everything. What's ironic about the paranoid camp of people is when someone breaks into their house at night the first people they call is the government run institution called 911, and ask for the government cops to come save their butt. Very ironic. Everything has it's goods and it's bads. Back to the subject though, people who are super pissed about tag price increases should show their utter discontent by not putting in, it's actually very simple. If i don't like eating at jack in the box, then i don't go in an order a hamburger there. Some would rather go in and buy the hamburger even though they don't like jack in the box, but instead not eat it, and stand there and complain about the hamburger price. Just don't go in the restaurant, just like don't put in and support something you have so much detest for. Just sayin

Completely stupid comparison. If I don't like jack in the box I go to mcdonalds, burger king, sonic, taco bell, Carl's jr., kfc, dairy queen, wendys, panda express, subway etc. . .

If I don't like the prices of azgfd and still want to hunt elk in my state I go to. . Wait there isn't anyone else to go to. So therefore it's I pay whatever price these idiots come up with or I don't hunt. If I don't like jack in the box I have about a hundred other choices for a better bargain. Azgfd knows they have the power to charge whatever they want and we will pay it if we want to hunt. That's what the argument is here.

Truth be told, no one is stopping you from going to the WMAT, San Carlos, Navajo, or Havasupai to buy an elk, deer or turkey tag if you don't like the prices issued by Az Game and Fish.

You have your blinders on bud, you do have diff. choices. You can go hunt other states that have elk , which would correspond to your nice list of restaurants in your post. Each one of the states that have elk are the equivalent of your list of restaurants. If you look at it that way it makes sense. Did someone tell you that you were not allowed to cross state lines or something, let me guess it was the government. You have just as many choices as a guy that lives in colorado or any other state you choose to hunt in, and more than a guy that lives in a state that doesn't have elk like ohio. Maybe you should expand your horizons a little bit, get out of your comfort zone so to speak. Saying you only want to hunt arizona is a pretty confining statement don't you think? How is the g and f bending you over here with a small increase, lets be serious here. And yes you will have to pay to play in your own state, or your going to have to find another restaurant to eat at, or for those with little reading comprehension another state to hunt in. I'm only going to hunt elk in az, so these darn azgfd are going to have to accomodate isn't a good argument, sorry. i'm not a fan of raising prices either, but when you look at the whole picture, it makes sense. Bonecollector, your going to have to read thru the whole story/picture to comprehend the whole pic, not just the first few sentences.

• Like 2

Now there is someone who gets it.

Ya, bonecollector777 gets it for sure, more whining indeed, and more government is out to get me stuff. You have to be capable of seeing the whole picture not just 20 percent of it. Also for the government is out to get me stuff being purported by 777, you have to be able to see thru the anger long enough to see the whole picture. It's tough to do sometimes i know. Game and fish is the only company that raises prices, heck i better be able to buy a 2014 chevy duramax for the price chevy charged in 2001, wait another conspiracy.

• Like 1

Couesmagnet you just have to allow these couple guys to have their threads about game and fish. They wont stop and you cant reason with them. Game and fish is public enemy #1 to them.

• Like 1

All of this bickering and agreeing to disagree and people loving the new fee increases doesn't change the fact that AZ charges nearly twice what the rest of the western states do for resident tags and our application fees are higher too. They are gouging us because they know we will pay.

• Like 4

Couesmagnet you just have to allow these couple guys to have their threads about game and fish. They wont stop and you cant reason with them. Game and fish is public enemy #1 to them.

Thanks i needed that!!! When bone collector draws his next 23 north tag, and I'm sure we will all here how excited he is when he gets it. Price disputes will all go away when he gets his tag, kinda funny don't you think.

All of this bickering and agreeing to disagree and people loving the new fee increases doesn't change the fact that AZ charges nearly twice what the rest of the western states do for resident tags and our application fees are higher too. They are gouging us because they know we will pay.

Mercedes verses volkswagon. My last post on this one.

Guest wdenike

Mr. Smith,

I think you are missing the picture as I have for a lot of years. When I thought of the definition of an outdoorsman. I use to throw a pretty wide loop. That included ALL HUNTERS, FISHERMAN, AND TRAPPERS. You know the whole enchilada. I have come to realize that it couldn't be further from those thoughts. We consist of cannibals that will eat one and other as long as they get theirs. Also spoiled little chitz that will let an out of control gooberment dance on their graves as long as while they were alive. They had enough jingle in their pockets to pay to play. But what the heck difference does it really make none of us will be changing them anytime soon. When right is no longer right, and wrong is A OK as long as the piece of sky above some peoples head doesn't fall. I guess we should all just let it all go to heck in a hand basket. This has been a real eye opener.

Take care, Willie

Mercedes verses volkswagon. My last post on this one.

HAHAHAAAAA!